Soundcore spirit dot 2 not working

Hello

My right sound core spirit dot 2 earbud is not working.
They’re fully charged.
The light on the left bud blinks fast, the light on the right bud blinks slow.
Please could I have some help to get them working and will come back if I solve the problem myself, but meanwhile I would love some support to get the right earbud working.

I would try resetting them.

How do I reset Spirit Dot 2?
1. Place the earbuds into the charging case, confirm they are charging, and wait for at least 10 seconds.
2. Keep the charging case open and press the button on both earbuds 5 times until the LED indicators flash red 3 times.

1 Like

Soundcore help vids:

Complete how to do:

Resetting them:

2 Likes

Thanks, both of you, I will try that and come back if I get more problems, meanwhile thank you both for your posts.

2 Likes

Thanks both of you for your help.
Buds working now, much appreciated.

2 Likes

The only other thing that comes to mind is cleaning the charging plates/pins on both the Earbuds and Charging Case with a Q-Tip moistened with Rubbing Alcohol.

If that doesn’t work, I’d contact Customer Support:
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

Good Luck and have a Happy New Year! :fireworks:

2 Likes

Glad that we were able to help, hope you share how you are enjoying these after you get some more use in on them :wink:

And welcome to the community :partying_face:

2 Likes

Much thanks for the warm welcome and speedy replies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope you find it enjoyable here, lots of things to do and new music to discover.

1 Like

Hi. I have the same problem and the light on the right side earbuds turns pink (white and red led). IT’s still not working after the reset though

You should contact the support.
May be its defective.
If still under warranty you could claim a replacement.
If so, add all data (bill, model number etc.) to the request.
Good luck.

Support is a good option.

If you do a search somebody had a motion q and the pink light. They left it in the case and it then worked… So can just let it charge in the case for a bit.

Do the reset, charge, and try different cables to eliminate potential issues as they may have you do that before they will do an exchange if under warranty