Soundcore spirit x2. LEFT EARBUD NOT WORKING!

Purchased soundcore spirit x2 at best buy 07/22. Now it is 8/31 and my left earbud does nothing. The light does not turn ON. I have the case fully charged and still nothing. I can’t return or exchange this headphones. Cause im over the return date. Help please!!

Make sure the charging case pins are cleaned so that it making contact with the earbuds.

You can contact support here. They will be able to help better.
service@soundcore.com

I cleaned the charging pins and where it makes contact with the earbud.

But still nothing

1 Like

Have you tried resetting them?

1. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
  2. Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the button on the charging case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators on both earbuds flash red 3 times and then turn white.

Yes, I’ve tried doing that as well. The left ear bud does not light up at all even in the case. Nothing is happening.

1 Like

You can contact support here. They will be able to help better.
service@soundcore.com

I was just hoping someone had a fix for this problem. I’m in contact with them already.

Have you used the magnifier option (up in the right corner)?
May be another user got an idea how to solve.

I have no idea what the magnifier option is my man.

You see it here. click on it and write a “search phrase”

Bildschirmfoto%20zu%202021-08-01%2015-55-29

1 Like

check they are sitting properly in the case sometimes they are ever so slightly out of place and don’t make contact. Also if the earbud battery drained fully it might need a little time charging before showing any light. I would reach out to support because having bought them recently it seems you should be still covered by their warranty and they can help figure if it is a faulty unit. Also if support provided you with a solution please remember to come back and let us know so we can help people in the future who may face this problem as well

1 Like

Same issue here. Did you ever fix it?

1 Like

I had the same issue as well

Rubbish product if its so sensitive

Soundcore support do not want to help at all

ABSOLUTE rubbish

Hi , I am having the same problem but with my right earbud,the light simply doesn’t come on.
Hve you managed to get a solution yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG6eg6gtluE try different charging brick

I’m sorry to reply back to an old thread. On my Samsung Galaxy S22+, both the left and right Spirit X2s are connected even though the bluetooth connections are only showing the Soundcore Spirit X2 (the right one) connected. Maybe something changed in the way bluetooth displays the connections? I could have sworn it used to show both Soundcore Spirit X2 (right) and Souncore Spirit X2-L (left) under the bluetooth conenctions when both were paired.

I had tried the steps to reset and re-pair steps in this thread several times and I finally gave up after not seeing both units connected under the bluetooth connections only to discover that in fact they were both connected even though it only showed the right one connected.

No the right doesn’t say R , the left says L.

Your reset may not be working either because you’re rushing it, or the case pins to bid pins are not clean to send reset instructions.

Clean the buds pins and the case pins with isopropyl alcohol, let them dry.
Then plug case into power, and leave connected.
Buds in case once dry and follow reset instructions while case has power.

Wait a few minutes for reset to properly finish.

Delete all your pairings and reboot phone.

Good luck.

Maybe you misunderstood my previous message but I don’t have an issue . I was simply trying to point out to people who think they have an issue that on my phone both sides are connected even though the bluetooth connection only indicates that the “Soundcore Spirit X2” is connected. It does NOT show the the Soundcore Spirit X2-L (left) connected when both are connected.

Correct.

You should only see L connected if you only had L bud in use.

But it is phone dependent on version.