Soundcore Spirit X2/Spirit Dot 2 Review!

And so we reach the finale, after a long extensive review I’m here to say welcome fanboys and fan girls of Soundcore to the finale of,

THE WINTERRRRR OFFFFFFF SOUNDCOREEEEEEEEE!!! (Echo effect)

Wow, can’t believe this series is finally over! I wanna start off by saying that this entire series has been an amazing experience and journey as I not only got to know more about Soundcore and audio products, but it gave me a chance to get closer with all of you! So I wanna start by saying thank you to all of you that have watched every single video made these last 6 months and coming along with me on this journey. I know you guys know more then me and really appreciate all of you giving me your time of day. For the final episode I promised all of you that I was gonna go big and I think I did just that. This review is unlike any review I have ever made in all of my years reviewing Soundcore products. I hope the work speaks for itself and want to thank Nick from Hammer Fitness for being apart of this video. Now before I go let’s talk about the future, I will be taking a long overdue break of reviewing earbuds effective immediately. I will use the time to continue to educate myself and continue to build my credibility as an audio reviewer. Lastly being that the summer is here it’s only fitting that I do something for the summer and Soundcore has something that I just may have to check out, I’ll leave it at that. So everyone thank you all once again for being apart of this mini series I hopefully will see you all soon and remember hugs not drugs! Like comment and share for more!!

4 Likes

Another great review. Thanks for really putting these 2 pairs of earbuds through their paces.

2 Likes

Appreciate the hard work and time to put together the reviews.

Hope you enjoy a well earned break.

1 Like

Nice thorough review, thank you.

2 Likes

Nice review. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes