Soundcore Stories | Ivan Answers Your Questions

If you’ve been a fan of the Liberty Series, you may have questions about Soundcore’s most popular music-centered true wireless earbuds. What better way to get them answered by the product manager himself, Ivan.

Join us this week and listen as he answers some questions put forward from the Soundcore community. You can listen to the episode in the following places:

Apple

Spotify

If you don’t use a podcast app, listen HERE.

Thanks for all your questions, as always it’s tough to try and answer all of them, but we appreciate all of the submissions! Remember to stay tuned this week for more updates…:eyes:

6 Likes

After some initial issues with it not being on Spotify, I managed to catch this on the anchor,fm link.

Great podcast, and sounds like Ivan really has some deep roots with the design and development of the L2Ps.

I can see the new tag line… hear more, feel more.

Good answers to the questions asked :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks crew :+1:

Almost thought this was the one that was asking the questions still LOLOL

I could not get the 3rd thing to look out for but it will be good to see what is coming up

Listening… Ivan’s laugh!

I agree with Ivan that innovation is the most important thing, design is boxed in by the same needs all brands have to meet of cannot be too small as you can’t control, can’t be too big as it falls out, etc.

There’s huge ideas yet to be implemented in intelligent ANC which adapts to the personal needs.

Great podcast. Thanks

Really great podcast! I wish even more questions could have been answered lol. Thanks for giving us a chance to ask him some questions and get some great answers

1 Like

So I owned the LA2P’s at launch and then they died on me so I got a replacement and I noticed what seemed like an additional mic right above the touch sensor is it a mic or what is it ?

Cool Podcast. Thanks for sharing! :+1:

Thanks for listening everyone! Who would you like to hear from next? It’s always fun giving you a sneak peek at what goes on here!

1 Like

Which pods and headphones have ldac?

The Q35 for headphones, the Liberty Air 2 Pro, Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded, and Liberty 3 Pro for Earbuds all have LDAC @skidoouky

1 Like