Soundcore support unresponsive: return product within 30 days

Dear forum users,

I’m trying to contact the soundcore support now for 5 days already. Have sent two emails to their support email adres as well as called their support line. I also filed a ticket through the warranty website form.I have received no respsonse to any of these activities. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I want to return the LA2P’s within the 30 days moneyback guarantee as described here: https://eu.soundcore.com/pages/exchange under “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason”. This does not concern a quality / warranty issue. I’m just dissatisfied with the LA2P’s, especially the uncomfortable fit.

However there is no automated process for this nor any clear instructions on where to send back the LA2P’s to. Ideally, I’d like Soundcore to provide me with a return label.

I regret not buying the LA2P’s through Amazon but on the soundcore site directly, as this is NOT a great and “hassle free” customer experience.
On top of this I expect them to be so slow with their response I won’t be on time to return the product within the “30 days money back guarantee” time window. I’ll see how friendly and supportive Soundcore’s customer support practices really are :wink:

I am keeping the Q30’s. They’re just phenomenal!

Never tried to return. So can’t help. Hope there are more experienced users that will help you with advise

Normally support is quick to respond. 24 to 48 hours (business hours) and sometimes on the weekends even when they are closed. I’ve never had issues with their support. I normally get a response the following day unless I contacted them over the weekend. If that were the cause. When that happed I got response back late afternoon on Monday.

Maybe @Hannah might know who to reach out to or one of the admins might know.

Thanks, this concerns the German support team.

There is not a German support team.

service@soundcore.com

It routes via a server in Chicago back to China.

My best guess is you confused them in your email and they escalated back. Most requests are PEBKAC so as consumers we have to structure our efforts to be not.

I am sorry for the delayed response. Would you please tell me the ticket# for our further lookup? We’d like to get you taken care of as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Thanks! I will send in a DM.

Got it. I regret to say that we couldn’t provide a pre-paid shipping label in Europe at present. Can you help return the product to the address we provided and we will process a full refund once we receive the return?

Nice that community helped to solve the issue

Yeah, that is good… at least any kind of help is good for Soundcore and for us as customers.

I think that every good feedback from us is twice good for Soundcore… if we are not satisfied, no big selling point.

In my case , I always prefer to buy something which have good community, forums, and ofc support.

That is why I didn’t bought Sony…lol

Thanks! Sorted the issue and process thus far working out. Cheers everyone.

2 Likes