Soundcore Trance 80W

Appearance and tone :
What I like is the appearance of this device, which is equipped with 4 LED bars. In addition, it also has 4 modes for the colors of the light, I also find the bass function very dynamic and the volume with 80W 101 decibels more than convincing.

Battery life :
After my use, the battery lasts longer than long. I can’t say whether we really get to 18 hours because I haven’t used the loudspeaker for that long. But on the control panel you can clearly see the status of the battery, whether it is empty or full.

Price:
You are not used to anything else from this brand. Price and performance are perfect

Whether inside or outside, the loudspeaker delivers a lot of power.

German:

Aussehen und Ton:

Was mir gefällt, ist das Aussehen von diesem Gerät,das mit 4 LED Balken bestückt ist. Darüber hinaus hat es auch 4 Modis für die Farben vom Licht, zudem finde ich die Funktion vom Bass sehr dynamisch und die Lautstärke mit 80W 101 Dezibel mehr als überzeugend.

Batteriedauer:

Meiner Benutzung nach hält der Akku mehr als lange. Ob wir wirklich auf die 18 Stunden kommen kann ich nicht genau sagen da ich den Lautsprecher noch nicht solange am Stück benutzt habe.Aber auf demBedienungsfeld kann man deutlich den Status der Batterie sehen,ob sie leer oder voll ist.

Preis:

Man ist es nicht anderst gewohnt von dieser Marke Preis und Leistung sind 1A

Egal ob drinnen oder draußen der Lautsprecher bringt ordentlich Leistung.

4 Likes

Gut geschriebene Rezension.
Good written review.
Danke!

Oooo nice reviewwwww thanks for sharing would love if you had more pictures