Soundcore VR P10 Review - More Than Meets The Gamer!

Good evening soundcore community, Technoid here, and welcome back to another review! For tonight, I present all of you a special Halloween edition, as we take a look at the Soundcore VR P10. While I am continuing work on the liberty 4 review, I decided it would be much easier to push out a special for this Halloween, and also give my take on these earbuds! Let this be an early trick or treat gift to all of you and if you don’t celebrate Halloween I still hope you enjoy none the less! Take care, stay safe and Happy Halloween!! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

3 Likes

Great review, you make really creative videos

1 Like

Nice review, thanks for sharing. You seem to have really upped your production quality. :+1:

As for me, I’m not really a gamer, so I’ll pass on these, but if I was, I’d probably check them out!

My only question is: Do you have to use them wired to get the really Low Latency?

1 Like

Thank you! And for wired yes you would need to use the adapter for super low latency

2 Likes

I’m having issues with mine. Got it last night. If I’m for example in discord and the phone call comes in then the audio does not Switch back to discord and if I make a call and then wanna go back to discord it will not Switch back to audio. I have to unpair and prepare and even reboot the phone To get audio to work again. Haven’t tried these on my quest yet but if it has issues going back-and-forth from audio Sources this is gonna be a problem and I’m gonna end up returning them.

1 Like

From what i understand it cannot switch audios for call. If you’re calling on a phone it stays on that device until you hang up. But try updating the firmware and if that doesn’t work then reset the earbuds and if that doesn’t work then i am not sure what the next step would be.

Really?

Usually for these “sticky” issues you just turn bluetooth off on everything, wait til an audible recognition of no connection, then turn on one source’s bluetooth. You rarely need to reset or unpair.

Is there any text reviews out there?