Soundcore Wins "Best Overall" Noise Canceling Headphones Under $100 - Android Central

High-quality audio doesn’t have to come at a high price, so hit Play and hear Soundcore break the illusion.

Since our inception just a few years ago, that’s the belief that has driven us. Our mission is to democratize audio for the people. It’s the same message you’ll see across all of our social media platforms, so it’s great when we have your feedback, influencer reviews and media accolades to back it up.

This week, I’m very happy to announce that another product favorite of yours has received another award and, as you’ve already guessed by now, that’s the Soundcore Life Q20 :headphones:

Awarded by Android Central, this is what they had to say about this special pair of headphones:

"Anker’s Soundcore brand has been at the forefront of a lot of budget-minded audio gadgets, and the Life Q20 headphones are another reminder of why Soundcore is one of the most compelling players in the game.

Using a hybrid active noise cancellation system comprised of four ANC microphones, an internal feedback microphone, and an external feedforward microphone, the Soundcore Life Q20 can block up to 90% of ambient noise. That’s primarily focused on the low and mid-end of sound frequencies, allowing the Q20 to effectively silence the low rumble of an airplane engine or blowing air conditioner."

In fact, there was only one negative thing they had to say about the product, which was the range of colors available. If the only criticism a media points out is the choice of colors, you must be doing pretty well.

Nevertheless, we’ve heard the call, so I’d like to pass this feedback onto our engineers, but before I do, I’m going to take your preferred color options with me. So, please do me a small favor and leave your vote below - you can vote for up to two colors. Oh, and if you enjoyed this topic, feel free to hit the Like button down below - I appreciate it! :upside_down_face:

• Red
  • Blue
  • Pink
  • Purple
  • Orange
  • Green
  • Yellow

0 voters

8 Likes

I voted but how come there’s no white? Do y’all plan on doing that already?

1 Like

Sorry I’m unable to edit it, but if you’d like white just let me know here in the comments :slight_smile:

Personally I would refer true black. They colour they are now is more like a dark grey.

Other then that, I really like the red q10 and wouldn’t mind if they showed up on the q20 as well.

Congrats on the award!

1 Like

I like red and orange :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Grats on the reward.

Soundcore blue may be nice. I am guessing it will be a solid color headset or are you all thinking of a two toned with a primary color complimented by a secondary color

1 Like

I’m not sure that any of those colors would be an improvement on black. Silver might be a worthwhile addition. But black is a pretty solid choice.

1 Like

Leave it like it is, that color its fine.
Black is black.

1 Like

And black on black is truly black. Except for vantablack, which is even more so.