Soundcore X LÜM Ultimate Audio Giveaway

Wow really happy to see two people telling us they won!

1 Like

Yeah, I forgot to tell @lorso grats as well and welcome to the community

Would love to see somebody win like the 500 one.

1 Like

Same but I think most will be the five dollars

1 Like

I totally agree. Never really looked to see if they had other amounts other than 5 or 500. Lol… but they have had some decent contest from all communities

My guess it probably 10 25 100 potentially as other coupon amounts but don’t know since I didn’t win and winners didn’t all tell

Lol same and itvwould what I thought would happen as well

1 Like

Congrats to winners

Nice to see at least a couple of people from the community win. Congrats! :clap:

Has your prize been found? Do you already know if you have won something? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It looks like my name was on there but I have not gotten any sort of confirmation email or message. What should I do?

1 Like

Just in case you haven’t already, check your Spam Folder. If it’s not there I would contact Customer Support pronto and ask them how to proceed.
PS Congrats! :clap:

https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

Ok thanks @Steve976!

1 Like

Thanks for asking @sodojka. I have contacted soundcore support as well as dropped @sean.L a private message.
Soundcore support was not able to help me, and Sean did not respond so far.
This means for me, that I will not be able to forward Soundcore my delivery details and will therefore miss what I have won :frowning:
So from this point of view this is not very satisfying for me as the process as well as the support did not work out…

1 Like

Thanks @Steve976, I have the same issue and was not able to solve it, as soundcore support did not know what to do in this regard…
So it seems like we will not be able to get our win…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Those who have won physical prizes have been communicated with this week in regards to their shipping details, the remaining winners will be contacted with their coupon codes shortly as their address is not required for prize redemption.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your response and clarification.
Seems we simply were too impatient :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @sean.L for clarifying that. I’m sure the winners are happy knowing this!

1 Like

It looks like everything turned out well. I wonder what the award will be … :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The perfect bundle! The giveaway soundcore liberty air 2 pro and the motion plus (that I bought last year for 70€).
Thanks soundcore and LÜM!