#SoundcoreHalloween | Part 1 of 5

Everyone here at Soundcore HQ has gone Halloween crazy :jack_o_lantern: so we’re throwing five days of spooky giveaways. We’ll announce all of the winners in a special Halloween livestream on Saturday October 31st at 09:00 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT.

Set a notification to watch live on YouTube here
Set a notification to watch live on Facebook here

Each giveaway will have 10 tricks and 2 treats up for grabs.

Today’s Trick :boom: The Complete Soundcore Swag Pack
Today’s Treat :gift: Liberty Air 2

During the livestream, we’ll choose 10 Trick winners at random from the comments section for each of the 5 days running up to Halloween. Of those 10 winners, 2 will go on to also get a Treat. We have another little ‘trick’ up our sleeve for how we’re going to select the winners, so be sure to tune in!

:boom:How To Enter?:boom:
Just answer the question of the day!
Answer all 5 questions over the next few days to dramatically increase your chances of winning!

:jack_o_lantern: Today’s Question: What’s your favorite Halloween song? :jack_o_lantern:

Giveaway Rules

• Each Collective member can enter each giveaway once.
  • Open to US, UK, Canada and Germany.
  • Soundcore Swag is available in the US only. Swag winners outside the US will be awarded a Soundcore coupon and giveaway tickets in place of Soundcore Swag.
  • Entrants must respond to a Halloween question inside the respective Halloween thread. Entrants should not create new threads.
  • Winners of the tricks and the treats will be announced in Soundcore’s Halloween livestream on October 31st.
  • Giveaway entries close at 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT on Friday October 30th.
  • Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.
58 Likes

Favorite song:

Just hits the spooky spot for me. Plus just brings back memories of watching the movies growing up and play the game with friends when it came out a couple years back,

8 Likes

monster mash !

3 Likes

I have already answered.

Halloween is not so popular here in Germany.
So I thought this one is fitting for me! :joy:

3 Likes

Michael Jackson’s Thriller

8 Likes

I am fond of monster mash due it was one of the first song that I remember as a small child and one of the first songs that I remember learning the words at around 4.

4 Likes

Can’t get spookier than the Halloween theme song :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: Here is my favorite:

4 Likes

My favorite is the theme from ghostbusters

I ain’t afraid of no ghosts… booo

3 Likes

Dramatic and spooky… good choice.

1 Like

Monster Mash

1 Like

Classic and one of the greatest scary laughs of time

1 Like

“There Will Be Blood” by Kim Petras

1 Like

Will always be “this is halloween”

Followed by “ghostbusters” theme song

5 Likes
3 Likes

The only Halloween song that I know is Michael Jackson’s Thriller- as professor also mentioned.

Good luck to everyone entering!

1 Like

My favorite Halloween song is Spooky Scary Skeletons.

5 Likes

Good event @Loz

Not so much plugged as a Halloween song but I always associate it (outside of those already mentioned)

And one more because of the melody…with a ending twist :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll go with Michael Jackson’s Thriller!

2 Likes

Hells Bells - AC/DC

Spooky and great to party to.

2 Likes