#SoundcoreHalloween | Part 4 of 5

Welcome to day 4 of 5 in the #SoundcoreHalloween giveaway! OK, I know it’s still Wednesday, but we’ve decided to give you 2 chances to enter today! As usual, there’s 12 awesome prizes up for grabs.

The winners of each of the giveaways will be announced in a special Halloween livestream on Saturday October 31st at 09:00 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT.

Set a notification to watch live on YouTube here.

Set a notification to watch live on Facebook here.

For every day up until Halloween, we’ll give away 10 tricks and 2 treats.

Today’s Trick :boom: The Complete Soundcore Swag Pack

Today’s Treat :gift: PowerCore II

During the livestream, we’ll choose 10 Trick winners at random from the comments section for each of the 5 days running up to Halloween. Of those 10 winners, 2 will go on to also get a Treat. We have another little ‘trick’ up our sleeve for how we’re going to select the winners, so be sure to tune in!

:boom:How To Enter?:boom:

Just answer the question of the day!

Today’s question :point_down:

:jack_o_lantern: Which musical act would you dress up as for Halloween? :jack_o_lantern:

If you haven’t already, you can answer the questions from DAY 1, DAY 2, and DAY 3 to increase your chances of winning!

Giveaway Rules

• Each Collective member can enter each giveaway once.
  • Open to US, UK, Canada, and Germany.
  • Soundcore Swag is available in the US only. Swag winners outside the US will be awarded a Soundcore coupon and giveaway tickets in place of Soundcore Swag.
  • Entrants must respond to a Halloween question inside the respective Halloween thread. Entrants should not create new threads.
  • Winners of the tricks and the treats will be announced in Soundcore’s Halloween livestream on October 31st.
  • Giveaway entries close at 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT on Friday October 30th.
  • Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.
18 Likes

Ozzy Osbourne

Gene Simmons from KISS

Mine would be Rob Zombie :zombie:‍♂ I have also been watching a bunch of his movies to get ready for Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Weird Al Yankovic :rofl:

3 Likes

Frank Furter, of course!

4 Likes

Slipknot performing the monster mash! :metal::jack_o_lantern::metal:

1 Like

Vanilla Ice

1 Like

Just to draw attention away from all the zombies… I would grab my people and go as Abba :joy::joy:

1 Like

Michael Jackson Zombie thriller

1 Like

Jim Morrison

1 Like

I think @The_Professor is correct and it would be Frank Furter as well. I think I would be more of the Meatloaf character nowadays. Lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

Let me rephrase :rofl: I think I could pull off a Tim Curry character nowadays.

1 Like

I’d get dressed up as:

Shaggy 2 Dope from Insane Clown Posse

I have similar hairstyle, :wink:

1 Like

Kiss is a good one

1 Like

Kiss would be fun

1 Like

Do the Blues Brothers count as a musical group? Because I dressed up as Jake one year.

2 Likes

I’ll go with KISS

1 Like