#SoundcoreHalloween | Part 5 of 5

Welcome to day 5, the final day in the #SoundcoreHalloween giveaway! We’ve got 12 more

awesome prizes up for grabs today, but don’t forget to go back through and check the posts from the previous four days to increase your Trick or Treat chances.

The winners of each of the giveaways will be announced in a special Halloween livestream on Saturday October 31st at 09:00 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT.

Set a notification to watch live on YouTube here.

Set a notification to watch live on Facebook here.

For every day up until Halloween, we’ll give away 10 tricks and 2 treats.

Today’s Trick :boom: The Complete Soundcore Swag Pack

Today’s Treat :gift: Liberty 2 Pro

During the livestream, we’ll choose 10 Trick winners at random from the comments section for each of the 5 days running up to Halloween. Of those 10 winners, 2 will go on to also get a Treat. We have another little ‘trick’ up our sleeve for how we’re going to select the winners, so be sure to tune in!

:boom:How To Enter?:boom:

Just answer the question of the day!

Today’s question :point_down:

:jack_o_lantern: What is the scariest sound in the world? :jack_o_lantern:

If you haven’t already, you can answer the questions from DAY 1, DAY 2, DAY 3, and DAY 4 to increase your chances of winning!

Giveaway Rules

• Each Collective member can enter each giveaway once.
  • Open to US, UK, Canada, and Germany.
  • Soundcore Swag is available in the US only. Swag winners outside the US will be awarded a Soundcore coupon and giveaway tickets in place of Soundcore Swag.
  • Entrants must respond to a Halloween question inside the respective Halloween thread. Entrants should not create new threads.
  • Winners of the tricks and the treats will be announced in Soundcore’s Halloween livestream on October 31st.
  • Giveaway entries close at 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT on Friday October 30th.
  • Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.
17 Likes

Listening to heart rate monitor of your loved one is the scariest sound. The constant beep is the last thing you never want to hear

3 Likes

Grizzly bear sniffing around your tent.

2 Likes

An air raid siren.

Panic and hysteria abound, unsure of what’s to follow.

2 Likes

When your wife calls your name in an angry voice :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I would say a high pitched scream.

2 Likes

The Sound of a skipping extruder of a 3d printer after days of printing.

2 Likes

If you seen Silent Hill… you know the scariest sound is the siren :rotating_light:

5 Likes

“Your bank account balance is 3 dollars and 45 cents.”

1 Like

Halloween night

Idk anything that’s alarming like when my dog whines or when a baby cries or an ambulance siren but probably the most scary is a tornado siren one time they had just replaced the tornado siren in my town and they tested it and it scared the life out of me :joy:

The sound of the imminent failure of your music library HDD!!! (because you didn’t have it backed up!)

The sound of fire :fire:

The sound of footsteps when home alone

Silence followed by slow, deliberate footsteps… .

Laughing… The crazy kind! :clown_face:

I believe the emergency siren :rotating_light: those sound extremely creepy…

Whenever I’ve gone through a haunted house, I’ve always been startled by the aggressive banging on doors as you walk past, so I’ll go with that.

The scariest sound is probably the wife getting angry and you do not know why. (So please do not tell her :wink: )

2 Likes