#SoundcoreHalloween | The Winners

What time is the stream?
Found it is 12 pm Eastern/ 9 am Pacific

2 Likes

Sadly, I will be out of cell service during the time of the stream. Is it still possible to win if you cant attend?

1 Like

You will just have to check this thread since they will post the winners here as well.

2 Likes

Thanks Sean :slight_smile:

1 Like

On the stream right now. Hoping to finally win some earbuds.

1 Like

Best of luck to everyone

1 Like

good luck everyone

1 Like

I think you can… Your name was selected but I think you lost though. So you at least won some swag.

2 Likes

I need your luck you seem to win more than anyone on the community :joy: congrats

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!! That was a fun stream!!

4 Likes

Congrats to all winners.

2 Likes

Congrats to winners. Unfortunatelly wasn’t lucky.

2 Likes

I will say I have done pretty good off the community.

I won a swtich, a xbox one, lifetime hunting/fishing license (gave to my son) , several concerts tickets, and my biggest prize was a trip to Disneyland in California. :wink:

5 Likes

Wow, I would not be complaining with any of that lol

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats everyone. It was a fun stream

3 Likes

Congratulations!! Before they spun the wheel I said to myself I bet Duane wins haha little jealous though cause I wanted the other one they had but it didn’t land on me :rofl: u deserve it tho congratulations again and happy Halloween !! :grin::grin::ghost:

3 Likes

Thanks for taking part everyone! Well done to the winners!

Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern::ghost:

8 Likes

Thank you for the awesome Halloween giveaway!! Happy to be one of the winners :grin::grin: happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern::ghost:

2 Likes

Thank you @sean.L and @Loz for the awesome giveaway and congrats to everyone as well as Happy Halloween to all!

2 Likes