#SoundcoreHalloween | The Winners

Thank you for the awesome Halloween giveaway!! Happy to be one of the winners :grin::grin: happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern::ghost:

2 Likes

Thank you @sean.L and @Loz for the awesome giveaway and congrats to everyone as well as Happy Halloween to all!

2 Likes

Thanks @sean.L n @Loz

Grat too. @Fuu_bar. I love the powerbank design as well. Nice win.

3 Likes

I know, I’m stoked for it.

2 Likes

Happy Halloween!!! :jack_o_lantern::ghost:
Happy to be one of today’s winners! Thanks to @sean.L and the rest!

2 Likes

Hi Sean thanks for the giveaway. Do you send a me a email to give my address to where to send it.

1 Like

Awesome stream @Loz and @sean.L

I’m going to have nightmares of that clown mask…

Congrats to the winners… @Duane_Lester @Unnamed and @Fuu_bar

I saw @ikari04warrior with a win tooo

Too bad the wheel was spooked for me… but happy to win the swag alternative :wink:

7 Likes

@clem2515,

Click you picture on upper left. You will see an envelope. Type his name and when it pops up, you can add him to the private message and provide your info there.

1 Like

I didn’t win anything which means that from now on I’ll only buy gear from the competition!

Who am I kidding…

I’ll just hope that there’s a Motion+ coupon on black Friday.

Congrats to all the winners!

1 Like

congratulations to the winners

2 Likes

Unsure if I won anything or if its just recognition for participating. Either way fun contest! Congrats to everyone! Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Bloomin’ typical, I was watching all the way through up until the last 7-8 minutes and missed my name on the wheel. Unfortunately the wheel didn’t stop on my name to win a pair of Liberty 2 Pros (congrats @Phil166 ), but at least I was one of the lucky 50 Trick (Swag) Winners.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to the SoundCore team for being such great sports.
:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Looks like your on the list of Trick (swag) winners

1 Like

wow i really need your luck. Still happy to hear you won so deserving of it for all you do for us here on the community

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners the live stream was so fun

3 Likes

Thanks @Craig_Paterson

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners

3 Likes

Hi Duane, is this about the giveaway.

1 Like

Thanks Soundcore and @sean.L!
Message sent :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like