#SoundcoreHalloween | The Winners

@sean.L thanks for the giveaway. I don’t know how to contact you my information to send to me. Need help.

1 Like

Just click the tag you have in your message and click the message icon on top right of the popup

1 Like

It was. You will do a private message from the community

1 Like

Click on his picture and a box will show up then click the top message icon in that box.

1 Like

How long does it usually take for a reply back? I messaged @sean.L and still haven’t got a response.

1 Like

Don’t forget it’s Saturday in US, Sunday past midnight in UK (where Sean is) and Sunday morning in Aus/NZ (where Lawrence is). In short, it’s weekend so wait until Monday

1 Like

It will take a few weeks, I am guessing. There are 50 swag boxes and then 10 prizes. They also have to gather 50 names and addresses for shipment as well.

Gats to you too Zack on your powercore as well. Your is pretty good. I think yours was the ghost riders looking one.

1 Like

Wow this is the first time I ever win something here!! Thanks guys!!

3 Likes

Congratulations buddy! Hopefully you’ll enjoy the giant T-Shirt :joy:

2 Likes

They said that’s the swag they giving out? Well I gotta say I’m loving my Anker t-shirt so I’ll happily take another one.
Hope you’ve been eating a lot of candy this halloween lol

3 Likes

Yea my first ever win here :+1:

2 Likes

Yea you won Swag but I haven’t had much candy today. Had chocolate pancake for breakfast since it’s my dad’s birthday but no candy other than that :joy:

3 Likes

Favorite thing in the swag pack is probably the pillow.

3 Likes

Chocolate pancake sounds good, I haven’t been to IHOP so I havent ate one in a while. I’m about to enjoy some peanut M&M’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yea it was good. Woke up late and made it at home. I haven’t been to IHOP ever so want to try it once :joy:

Hope you had a good day today

2 Likes

Got a link to a swag back so I can check it out?

1 Like

Yea it’s been good. I worked overtime today and getting some more tomorrow. So I’m probably crashing hard once I get home :sleeping: :sleeping:

2 Likes

https://community.soundcore.com/referral/redeem

You get the pillow(blanket), shirt, mug, water bottle

2 Likes

Oh boy you aren’t home yet? And yea I’m already sleepy for no reason and it’s just 10:30 :joy:. But have a safe journey!

Also, no link for swag. These are 4 of the 5 things. 5th is a blanket (no idea of the size)

4 Likes

Sweet thanks for the link!

2 Likes