#SoundcoreHalloween | The Winners

Wow that’s more than I was expecting!

Im about to get home in the next 15 mins. Had to stop and to get gas and decided to check the forum.

Anyway you have a good day tomorrow bud

2 Likes

You too dude. Have a great weekend as well!

2 Likes

Thanks! Can’t wait to see it in person! I was just making sure they received my message since deadline is Monday to claim it. I’m a new member and the first time winning something, so I wasn’t sure the process.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners :+1:

2 Likes

@Dixon_Diehm do you know what the prize is ? I feel like I didn’t hear them mention it.

1 Like

Congrats on the win, and welcome to the community.

1 Like

You will get a soundcore swag pack that has a , mug, shirt, water bottle, pillow/blanket

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners.

Nice to see a few familiar names on the list :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

The blanket is inside the pillow and it probably maybe 3 1/2 ft by 2 1/2 ft. give or take

2 Likes

I am sorry that you did not win. Stay around the community for fun. You can level up some and get some giveaway tickets and can try to win one that way or level up and get coupons that you can get some dollars off the price. Nice to see and hear from newer members. :smile:

2 Likes

My job right now do not allow for overtime at this time. :slight_smile:. Enjoy it while you can but do not over do it you are not spending time with your family.

3 Likes

Sean’s Pennywise mask looked really good.

1 Like

Hope people watching weren’t afraid of clowns.

Wise words. It’s probably just this weekend and maybe the next one. I also need some rest lol :rofl:

I actually enjoyed the overtime around this time period and had chances to do it in the past. It provides extra Christmas spending money

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners. We were busy with a halloween parade for the kids, lots of fun.

That’s exactly why I’m doing it :+1:

1 Like

It was really cool to see my name listed. Thanks @sean.L and @Loz :ghost::star_struck:

2 Likes

Not much time left to send your information.

1 Like