#SoundcoreSessions GRAMMY Winning Artist Edition w. Colbie Caillat

Watch Here :point_down:

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE

How do you go from Myspace to a 2-time GRAMMY winning artist? Colbie Caillat joins us on this week’s #SoundcoreSessions for an exclusive live performance + we discuss songwriting, inspiration, and getting over stage fright.

What were your favorite parts from the interview and performance!? Let me know in the comments!

9 Likes

Can’t wait for this, I’m glad she was brought in for the product endorsement

It’s been a while since I’ve heard anything from her, so this will be a nice reintroduction to her music,

Hope to make it, and see some community members there too :wink:

5 Likes

3 AM my local time🤔

1 Like

I’ll check it out on YouTube!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see her performance

1 Like

What a TALENT. How many people have gotten married and have danced to her songs? hahahaha gonna be awesome!

2 Likes

A map placing the tiny places in USA into Europe places of same population.

My place is so tiny that you even can’t find it on your map🤣

This if Europe moved to North America and spread themselves out equally.

Will have to not forget this one as I did last time LOL

Will have to watch the replay because I’ll will be eating dinner. Hope it goes well and is a good one

Is that the white or the rose L2AP? I think probably white, but not sure. An issue with the colors is that those two and the blue and black aren’t that distinct.

1 Like

Did the stream cut out early? This was such a great interview and it was so cool just hearing from her about her struggles with stage fright, learning and loving music, about different aspects of the music-writing process…just a really, really cool person for real. Pretty refreshing, actually.

Anyway, thank you @sean.L and @Loz for the great interview and for giving the listeners/followers the opportunity to hang out and listen to the conversation!

2 Likes

Well not sure what was happening at the end but it was switching me to a new video.

Another great #soundcoresession seemed a bit glitchy at the end as it seemed to cut bubbly off by a bit.

Numbers on the YT stream, seemed wacky too… maybe more streaming on other platforms?

None the less, great voice, very relaxed and very good questions… don’t fight the piano lessons!!

Dang wasn’t able to go I was in class till late

Well worth watching on replay. :wink:

Will watch a replay

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed the stream! I’ll embed the video in here so others will be able to watch the replay shortly. It was really interesting getting to talk to such a big artist and hearing her story about working with Jason Mraz too.

3 Likes