#SoundcoreSessions with Hannah Dorman

Hi guys!

We’re back again this week with another #SoundcoreSessions performance!

Hannah Dorman is a Surrey based Pop/Rock singer songwriter and has been performing and releasing music for over 10 years. She has a growing loyal fanbase, hitting over 500,000 plays on Spotify and nearly 3 million total views on YouTube (that’s some big stats right there :exploding_head:)

If that wasn’t enough Hannah keeps herself busy writing, recording, performing and posting videos twice a week on YouTube. She has recently tapped into the beauty community.

YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Will have to watch the video here later on

1 Like

500,000 plays on spotify - that adds up to be between $1500 and $2500 in royalties based on the spotify stream rates I can find. Not sure whether 6 times that many views on youtube means more or less than 6 times the revenue there.

I love cheap music, but you quickly see why artists are so dependent on touring revenues.

1 Like

I might drop in as I will be working from home and could use it as a good distraction

1 Like

O thought this was tonight and I missed it. Hopefully will be there tomorrow.

Checked her out on Spotify, and her acoustic abilities and voice are very good.

Will be trying to make the live stream tonight and see what she plays.

Thanks @sean.L for bringing another cool artist t the core.

2 Likes

Very cool. I should be able to tune into this stream tonight :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I’ll do my best to stop by

1 Like

Soundcore session day… woot woot. I will try to be there. I have to just remember to come and watch LOL

1 Like

Nice I’ll try hard to remember to show up this time

1 Like

Hey @sean.L,

Another great livestream. Somehow she sounded even better than her covers on Spotify

Think she was using anything out from the mic for studio sound?

My kids were even dancing to the last song.

Was very interested in hearing her thoughts about busking, I admire someone who can keep a passerby engaged and entertained, without having benefit of being plugged in.

Oh, and yeah, it would be cool to see you get the mermaid sugar skull makeup… that was pretty cool detail shown on her Instagram page.

New fan, following on most socials, (so far) and adding to my streaming music. :raised_hands::raised_hands::clap::clap::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hannah did a really good job!

When I joined the session I was thinking it was Soundcore @Hannah :smile:

2 Likes

I’d watch that. Like a Q&A about what they do at soundcore and how there jobs have changed since COVID. Maybe how they came to work at soundcore.

She was pretty good. Hope to see her touring around the world in the near future :wink:

I think some of them are real good. I am wondering if we should not have been asking for a couple of autographs while we were listening to them and before they had a breakout year. :thinking:

1 Like

I could not make it to the stream, but I watched the replay and she was pretty good.

1 Like

I watched the replay and she was pretty good.

Hahaha, I wish I was as talented as this Hannah :joy:

1 Like