#SoundcoreSessions with ISAINTJAMES

I’ll try and make it to the stream.

2 Likes

Will try to make it as much as I can. :wink:

2 Likes

ooo exciting ill see if i can make it. I have a test right before so depending on when we get out of it will decide if i can come

2 Likes

I always love expanding my music library with different singers! I’ll watch the stream

2 Likes

This music is super chill.

1 Like

Looking forward to it…

2 Likes

Cool, our plans got cancelled for Thursday night. So livestream it is :smile:

2 Likes

I might have burned my “watch live streams free card” with the fam on Tuesday w/ the amazon stream… may have to watch this on the replay…

Bummer as I’m liking the music… we’ll see…

Today’s the livestream!

1 Like

Hrmmm… time change?

Says on in an hour… ok… supper it is…

Sorry guys. We’re having some technical issues and have had to delay by one hours. Apologies for the inconvenience!!

1 Like

No worries, more time to snag a bite to eat :slightly_smiling_face:

It was a really nice stream! Thanks @sean.L for introducing him to us

1 Like

Great session tonight, so glad to hear the motivation for making music and tracks spun were well done.

Another banger soundcore crew.

1 Like

Sadly I couldn’t make it the stats test ran late and then I was drained and just mentally done after it. Glad to hear it went well. Hopefully I’ll catch the next soundcore session

1 Like

Thanks for tuning in again guys! Sorry we were running late! :woozy_face:

Great example of sampling live in action!

2 Likes

Hope it went well. And yea late tests or finishing project right before due date is pretty horrible. I’m literally braindead by the time I’m done and just try to stay away from places where I have to interact :joy:

1 Like

The test was so rough nothing like what we had done in class or anything I had seen before so definitely a struggle but I tried my best. Yeah schools been getting crazy busy over here. Hope all is well by you

1 Like

Yikes if everyone does bad, I’m sure there’ll be a decent curve on it. But things have been busy here too. Last 3.5 weeks left so crazy amounts of assignment and difficulty is increasing too as it would normally

1 Like