Space Q45 top EQ Settings

Hey guys im new here. Could anyone share the best EQ settings across all genres of music or at least most of them. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

EQ is always subjective to the person who wears them. My ears are different due to age and amount of ear damage n etc.

I would tinker with what is there and see what you may likeof the preset and then tweak the custom to your likes.

I do find it funny the soundcore signature view is hidden

I do understand what you are saying but im sure there are settings that might be good for a number of peaople to go by because i have looked used EQ settings that people are sharing for other headphones that i have and did seem to like them. So was just looking for a rough guide. Thanks for your help though much appreciated. The signature EQ is not hidden for me, though feel it could be better.

1 Like

I got ya.

I think the number of folks to be able to comment may be limited as folks may have been waiting for Black Friday to get as some may have been waiting on reviews or waiting discounts.

I know a few that did mention them stated ear sweat if using for a long time.

Yeh thats true i got these on a great deal for Black Friday and think they are well worth the price. Battery life is immense and sound quality may not be top tier but is certainly a decent level. I will be using them for the gym as well, so i will deal with the sweat issue lol. They look big compared to what i have seen other people wearing. I like to stand out from the crowd so, i don’t mind too much.

1 Like