Spare parts for Liberty 2 Pro and Liberty Air 2 Pro

Thanks for sharing.

What Soundcore would typically expect to do, privately, not publicly, is offer a discount off a new product, to maintain goodwill beyond warranty obligations, so a discounted replacement. They may offer discounted refurbished if any exist. That is what is in the customer service power locally and limited so is done on their judgement.

The decisions about packaging and SKUs from factory and warehouse are something else.

Most countries the product goes from factory to Amazon warehouse. Some hints Soundcore have their own in Poland (I think).

This community is at the opposite end of the what needs to change, this is a sales and marketing end of Soundcore, what you seek is to change at the manufacturing and product management end. They certainly can ask the factory to make excess components, they can then package them and they ask for them to be stored somewhere on a limited scale.

The challenge is part logistics but mostly commercial. Making it profitable. Spares either to be very expensive, way above manufacturing cost, or they make a loss (the cost of packaging design, processes, SKUs, inventory management is spread across few units so the cost per unit is high to be profitable). If you donā€™t make it profitable then it sucks money from something else which suffers.

CEO is Stephen Yang, if you make him decide to do itā€¦ it will.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-yang-2a228b5/

Let them sell spare parts at a much higher price, thatĀ“s ok for me; two pairs of earplugs donā€™t cost Apple 9 EUR either. The main thing is that the customer has a choice. I donā€™t expect a solution here in the forum anyway. I only hope that this discussion will perhaps find its way to the management floor and thus lead to a rethinkā€¦in the short or rather long term.

It doesnā€™t matter now. IĀ“ve just had enough and ordered the AirPods Pro from Amazon for just over 200 EUR. Letā€™s see what I do with my restants from Soundcore. Maybe Iā€™ll keep the LBA 2 Pro as a cheap replacement if the AirPods Pro have to go to Apple. Thanks to the discount, the LBA 2 Pro only cost me a measly 80 EUR. Or Iā€™ll send them back for a refund, because the battery of the right headphone runs out faster than that of the left. And this with a brand new device. Really speaks for high quality standards. I am still undecided about this.

Hmm interesting that hey canā€™t sell them separately maybe a thing for the future. If not my default is always searching for a cheap replacement on Amazon when things break but Iā€™ve only ever really needed to buy replacements once and it was for a non Soundcore product that just fell apart with time

There seem to be a lot of silicone and foam cushions available on Amazon. The specialty wings however not so much.

Maybe a swap and trade on the community?

2 Likes

Hi
I now have a problem with the supply of spare parts
Iā€™m a handsfree case
I lost liberty air2pro and managed to find it
I also contacted the company, but I managed to find a representative