Speaker for Outside

I need suggestions we need a speaker for our barn we are putting synthetic ice in for hockey and need a good speaker for! Suggestions? We have the rave mini, is one of the larger ones better

I think you have many options. You can go for the big ones (which I am not sure how many you can pair together) or you can try for several of the smaller ones.

The Flare 2 is able to pair over 100 speakers together. So with the Flare 2s you could add them to different parts of the barn and maybe get a better surround sound than a Trance or Rave as you navigate on the ice. Although I am not sure of the max distance from each other that they can be and still be playing. The two big ones will be good too but I think there is a certain distance they have to be to still be paired together which I think was 5 meters.

I am not much on the speakers due to my kid but I know others will have some good comments on which they like better.

I recommend either the icon, or the icon+. They are built to be outdoors speakers. I use mine in my shed/barn all the time when I work in their.

The rave mini would also work well, so you could save a few $ and stick with that??

Also I don’t recommend that you leave these speakers in the barn over night. The moisture isn’t good for them.

It is a big area?
Let us know, please.

If you decide to do a Rave Mini, Walmart has been having them on sale a lot lately for about 100 .

Getting a number of Flare 2s would work as well, if you would rather have the sound coming from more points - they pair easily, and work well quite far apart.

But agree with @TechMan, I wouldn’t store any electronics in a barn.