Speaker shopping - Thank you for your suggestions

UPDATE
After many suggestions for the Flare 2, I figured something with partycast would be nice. I won the Mini 3 in the weekly giveaway, so I’ll have plenty of small-mid sized speakers. I saw the Rave Partycast on Walmart.com, and I like big speakers, so I bought that one.

ORIGINAL POSTAlright, so I’ve got a $150 budget, and i’m not looking for any specific size speaker. It can be cheap, doesn’t have to be pushing the budget. As long as it’s bluetooth and portable. It doesn’t have to be a Soundcore speaker either. I’m just looking for some suggestions from y’all. Leave em down below :point_down:

Also, I already own 2 Motion Boom speakers, 1 Motion+, 1 Rave Neo, 1 Soundcore 3, 1 icon mini. So avoid suggesting those :laughing:

1 Like

Sounds like you are good on speakers. Maybe wait for the new headset.

1 Like

Oh come on! You can never have too many speakers! :rofl: That’s why i’m asking for suggestions!

Only thing you do not have is a flare series speaker. So maybe flare 2.

2 Likes

Ah, see, that wasn’t so hard to properly reply to my post, was it? :rofl: Thanks for the suggestion.

Was really hard since you can use the soundcore 3 as a portable speaker and it had partycast.

1 Like

I would say a flare two, maybe a icon +, or even a rave mini maybe

1 Like

I’d upvote the flare 2, especially if you are able to get to a Costco in Canada… 2 for $149…

1 Like

I think it depends on what you want to use the speaker for …

If you you are going to use it for 4-wheeling, I think the Icon Plus may be good. Using it by a pool then a Flare 2 could be good. If you have though to use in a car as I have seen some people do then a flare mini may be what you need… and as a couple of suggestions…

2 Likes

I would say the flare 2

2 Likes

You sure you need any more speakers lol

1 Like

I would go for 2 speakers of the Flare series which can can be paired in TWS or particast mode.

1 Like

Trance
Just got it and it’s great 100% waterproof

1 Like

I think is time for buying earphones :grin:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity how big is your Soundcore collection like speakers headphones and earbuds

Flare 2 would also work with Neo since all 3 have partycast. But like you said, he already has a lot of speakers so no need in my opinion :joy:

Yeah, I think I would pair up so I would have 2 of the same with partycast

@matthew2ndson you won the giveaway for the speaker congrats

1 Like

Yet another with partycast he will have now.

2 Likes

Yo thanks for lettin me know!

1 Like