Speaker shopping - Thank you for your suggestions

2 flare 2s is probably the best answer here. Unless you want to get something bigger, and then maybe a trance?

And apparently you win the mini 3, so enjoy that!

1 Like

Great you will get such a mini 3.
I got one recently.
Its a really amazing speaker and like(d) it
(Now it went away at Christmas :rofl:)

1 Like

W King D9… I’m as big a soundcore fan as there is I also own 2 booms and a plus and the d9 is insanely good… just imagine mixing a plus and boom together… thats what you get with d9

1 Like

I actually did try the W King D9 but the sound quality is not quite as good as I would have liked. But thank you for suggesting.

Did ya upgrade the firmware??? To me amd others online it made huge difference and nice thing I like is as good as it sounds 80 percent and higher volume connected to my note 20 ultra ut just sounds better and better… no distortion… the plus and boom no matter how I eq em 80 percent or more amd sound drops off and there’s distortion otherwise they r fantastic speakers

I would also possibly suggest an aiwa exos 3 which i!f ya go on their site and use code OLUV50 ya get 50 dollars off bringin price to 95 bucks… also a fantastic speaker

I decided to buy a Rave Partycast since I don’t have any speakers that big yet.

Hope you got a big room to use.
But for outside its fine I suppose!

1 Like

SO it was go big or go home :rofl:

1 Like

Congratulations on the mini 3!

1 Like

1 Like

I figured you would go for a big speaker

1 Like

it was a very impulsive decision to be honest. I almost got a couple flare 2’s instead.

3 Likes

That would have been my vote… oh wait…yes I did that too but got a super sweet deal $119 for a two pack at Costco :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats on your win

2 Likes