Spirit X2s delayed until the end of June

I had to call customer service to get an answer about this. The rep told me they are having shipping issues and they won’t be available until the end of June.

Why did anker make an announcement last week telling is they would be available LAST WEEK.

I find this poor communication very frustrating and it leaves me thinking I should just buy from another brand.

Any insight into this puzzling decision would be appreciated

/Rant

Well, you watch the news right …? A lot of unexpected things are happening lately to say the least :sweat_smile:

So I know it can be frustrating but I’d say just wait, I’m sure that once you’ve received them you’ll forget about that tiny delay :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Florian.h – No. Stop. Soundcore’s behavior is absolutely unacceptable. This is a recurring issue that needs to be addressed before it becomes detrimental.

You’re kidding right? Spirit X2 was announced LAST JUNE. It’s been almost a full year.

Plus, COVID-19 is no excuse for terrible communication.

3 Likes

THANK YOU.

Personally this wouldn’t be an issue if they were just straightforward. But there’s just so many examples of anker miscommunicating things.

For instance, the spirit x2s are being sold currently at Best buy. I think the ones I’m waiting for on Amazon will be an updated version with the same name. This is insanely confusing and off-putting to the consumer

1 Like

@Loz any input?

Being straightforward would solve some but not all of the issues. They need a completely overhauled communication effort.

1 Like

I’m not trying to be the defend any communication issue here, just trying to stay positive.

When developing products, unexpected things can happen, and the COVID might not be an excuse for a poor communication, but it is to just take a step back and see that there are worst situation than not receiving a pair of headphones on time. Right ?
And for instance, Apple Airpower was announced and never released, yet we’re still using Apple’s products right ? :wink:

I was talking about the fact that he’ll receive them by the end of the month, not the full year of delay of course because you’re right about that, sorry if that wasn’t clear :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

A rare incident for Apple. On the other hand, delays and poor communication are to be expected from Anker and Soundcore. Major difference here. You shouldn’t have to be a huge company to communicate adequately.

But that’s just a small part of the story. These have been delayed countless times, and it adds up!

1 Like

Looks like CS was misinformed…

More poor communication. :sob: