Sport X10 Firmware Update | August/September 2022

On August 8th, 2022, we released a new firmware update for Sport X10 true wireless earbuds. If you’re already using Sport X10 or have just bought a pair, make sure to update its firmware to the latest version to get the best out of its features.

Sport X10’s firmware can be updated via the soundcore app. Connect Sport X10 to the app, and go to More Settings > Update Firmware > Download > Install to get the latest version.

What s New with Firmware Version 1.69?

ANC Mode The performance of ANC mode has been improved so that environmental noises can be reduced further.

Audio Latency

The audio latency has been optimized to reduce the lag between sound and pictures.

Volume

The maximum volume has been increased so you can hear more clearly in a noisy environment.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our customer service team at service@soundcore.com

5 Likes

I feel so much better knowing that an admin is around, hopefully you won’t be spread so thin and more staff will be hired soon

2 Likes

Do like the updated info.

It helps provide the users information about what the firmware updated. I know sometimes folks may have reported something and do not know if their issue was fixed or another issue was fixed.

2 Likes

I got the update at the time. Thanks for informing us what it improved.

2 Likes

Good you gave customers and owners the informations
what has been improved or altered.

2 Likes

This is really nice to see @sean.L, thank you. Definitely will help going forward knowing what has been fixed/updated. Keep up the great work!

I don’t have those, but I’m sure this thread will be useful to those that do. :+1:

Nice to see you here @sean.L