Sport X10 - Review after 2 months use

Just got mine today. I’m a bit disappointed no LDAC or AptX support. Also noticed in the App the ANC list Beta. Why are they releasing earphones with an advertised feature is still in beta?

Also can’t stand the buttons. Wish it was touch, my Liberty 2 Pro’s had buttons and they were horrible.

Only time will tell how well they really are, I own the Liberty 3 Pro’s and the Air Pro 2s also. Currently the Air Pro 2’s are my go to for ever day use, they just didn’t stay in well when I went out to exercise.

Yes as I wrote above when they launched

Put that in email to support and paste their reply here.

Yes of course changing what you are accustomed to will take a little time til muscle memory kicks in. I prefer the button and its placement as if you’re prone to other buds falling out you will know a touch button on the center of the bud would be annoyingly getting accidental touches while a tactile button at the top doesn’t. So their choice makes sense, to me, for its purpose and form-factor. I disabled the button on my other Soundcore TWS buds for this reason.

I have the LA2, not the LA2P, they don’t stay in. I found these Sport X10 do. Hopefully these work similarly good for you.

When I say stay , they don’t make a tight seal, they just stay in the ear canal, stay there, you can still hear your audio content, just without a tight seal the ANC can never be that critical a function for this use.

I’m traveling and forgot to pack the X10 so bought another red colour so I don’t mix them up.

Hi everyone! Just purchased my Soundcore Sport X10, I have used them to my run trainnings in the past month, at least three times a week and I found them really awsome in all aspects. However, after the first mile in each run, they start to accumulate water droplets inside my both ears. I tested different tip sizes with no success. Has anyone faced this issue? Any clue on how to avoid this? Tks in advance.

Hi @The_Professor, hope this finds you well. Just purchased my Soundcore Sport X10, I have used them to my run trainnings in the past month, at least three times a week and I found them really awsome in all aspects. However, after the first mile in each run, they start to accumulate water droplets inside my both ears. I tested different tip sizes with no success. Have you faced this issue or heard about it? Any clue on how to avoid this? Tks in advance.

1 Like

The human ear canal is constantly pushing out liquid in forms of sweat, wax, etc mixture of dead skin cells, as when we evolved from earlier mammals our ear canal became shorter and so our central nervous system became nearer and so more vulnerable to external causes of infection.

It’s an immune defence.

You can’t do anything about the problem and indeed you should not even try.

What I do is:

• use one ear at a time, gives each ear a rest.
  • I bought a 2nd pair for high usage periods, so I can now swap between left/right 1st/2nd pair for 4 combinations.

I find the 4 NC pretty good but still use X10 as that over-ear hook makes it easier to move around without having that constant pushing bud back in problem.

I just got these about a week ago for Black Friday at a place called Ross for about 23 dollars which was a steal.
I will say that I do like them with the amount of time that I got to used them.

Tks for your prompt response. I believe did not not make myself clear, actually, the water droplets have not been generated from inside my ears, but have accumulated from outside and flown through my ear and the X10 into the my ear canal on both sides. This never happened to me with any other in-ear TWS headphones I used to run…

Does anyone else have an issue with mono mode only playing one side of the stereo channel? All of my 4 other sets of earbuds play both channels when only using 1 earbud.

Just wondering if it is just mine or the way they are designed.

1 Like