Standby and app implementation

Developer “prayer” question:

1. Many bt headphones when you take them out of your ears, they turn off, is there a way to do it with the q30?
  2. Could you please add a widget to the app to know the battery level?
1 Like

It was not put in this version of the q30 but is in the q35 headset.

There is a widget you can get and I think it works with the q30 and should show the battery level. I am about 80 percent sure but had gave those to my son

2 Likes

The Widget does show the battery level. I just double checked to make sure.

As @Duane_Lester mentioned the Q30 doesn’t have wear detection. That’s not something you can add since the Q30 wouldn’t have the wear detection sensor.

The Q35 does offer that feature.

1 Like

I checked in the Sound-core App there really is an icon on the home page and on the next page of it but, I don’t know if it’s a simple icon or a battery level indicator.
for the auto shutdown you’re right, there is no “wear detection” but, it could be introduced a function by which the headset could switch itself automatically off or in standby, if the “BT” is turned off in the paired devices.
Another sort of “issue”, happen if you connect the headphones via cable, for example on a pc without “BT”, they cannot be equalized via the sound-core app. That is obvious, because the app is on the mobile paired via “BT” therefore, It is necessary to use the equalizer present in the PC or in the mobile phone or on the audio / video program you are using. By the way, is there the Sound-core app for pc?

P.S.

what procedure do you use to turn off the headphones? I turn off the “BT” on the mobile phone and then hold down the off button on the headphones until the LED emits a red light. Am I right?

The Q30 battery life is so high you will struggle to not have plenty of remaining battery life even if you use all day, just connect the time you aren’t using and never have battery life issues.

I just press hold the power button to turn mine off but usually when I take them off to not use I then just plug into USB power, which makes then turn off, so it’s the exception I turn them off.

2 Likes

Totally agree.

1 Like