Strike 1/3 now available at Soundcore

These are suddenly available from Soundcore, I wanted one with my coupon last month, and they weren’t available on the 31.

1 Like

Doesn’t surprise me. The last coupon code from they did that to me on the pair of earbuds I wanted. I still ended up with a good pair just not what I wanted.

I will eventually get a couple of these for my kids for their gaming PCs. I am holding off due to I had just recently got a pair about a year ago.

1 Like

A pair is a pair! :wink:

I agree I used them until I won the Life P2. Now they just sit in my gym bag as a back up. I might try and sell them.

1 Like

Why selling you got them for free.
Donate them to another friend. :wink:

No paid for most of them. I’m planning to sell them for what I paid for them so I can buy more Soundcore products. The free ones I give them away to friends and family if I have no need for them.

My family stopped accepting my free stuff some time ago. I need nicer stuff.

1 Like

My wife is said the said the same thing. My brother is begging for a pair of Soundcore Over-the Ears. I’m planning on giving him my wife’s life 2 once we get another pair.

1 Like

Family support as usual.
That’s normal! :smile:

1 Like

When he saw my new Life p2 he was another pair of Soundcore?! I showed the new Liberty lines online and he might get a pair of those when he gets rid of his Airpods. He hates them.