Strike Series Missing from the new Soundcore Website

Hey everyone. I was just looking around the new Soundcore website the other day and I noticed something unusual. The Strike series gaming headsets are absent from Soundcore’s new website. I found this quite unusual considering that (at least in my opinion) the Strike 3 is a really good pair of headphones, and is way better at music than my crappy Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset which is $40 USD. In fact, a little story right here; I asked a representative of Turtle Beach why the bass was so unbelievably bad and gave me the response “You have to spend more to get bass, the Recon 70’s are the base model.” and then proceeded to recommend me an $80 USD headset instead; I politely declined. Now back to the point. I do not understand why it is absent, because the Strike 1 & 3 are really good values. What do you guys think? (I hope they’re not phasing out the gaming gear, considering it seems Anker is doing that with their gaming gear.)

2 Likes

That may explain the recent flurry of deals on the strike 1 and 3s…

Hope not.

2 Likes

Same. On US Amazon last time I checked, Strike 1 was $20.99USD in the cart.

3 Likes

Check out @jercox review last week and the conversation that we had about them. I think if they keep it may be a tweak of the headbands

4 Likes

You may be correct but I would wait until the holiday season for it to be know for sure.

2 Likes

True he did point out a potential design issue with the headbands breaking at a common spot.

Maybe they are going back to the drawing board with an update? I know @waggs181 had a pair too from a giveaway I believe. Wondering if he’s had any issues.

3 Likes

Maybe… or they will be gone here soon. lol If that was a metal piece in the band, I think it would have been good but you have to make sure it is thick enough to handle slight movement of putting it on and off and that it is not too thick that it too tight to wear

3 Likes

hmmm i hadnt noticed maybe they are coming out with somethine bigger and better soon

1 Like

Their absences is a concerning note for me. You can find the strike 3 on there under all, but the 1 is just missing, and the 3 isn’t highlighted.

2 Likes

Huh I didn’t even know there was 'All" section in there. I just searched Strike 3 and found it. Under all, there are a lot more products that they haven’t featured in their designated sections for some reason. I would say the site still need some work but they could be phasing the Strike 1 out and eventually Strike 3 too

1 Like

The only way I found the all page was by putting all after collections/.
https://us.soundcore.com/collections/all

Good little tip there @ncro

1 Like

That’s handy… thanks @ncro

1 Like

I also realized the the whole Q10 line is missing as well or at least I couldn’t find it at all
@Loz is there a reason these are missing from the site or is it all part of the shift over and they will come back to the site later

3 Likes

Sorry, work has been crazy and gaming a lot lately :slight_smile: I haven’t had any issues with mine yet, but it having been intermittently using them.

2 Likes

Hoping that they maybe just had an oversight and not getting rid of them…

1 Like