SUGGEST a Topic for Wednesday Night Live Stream

Good Afternoon,

To everyone in the Soundcore community that has (or has not yet joined us on the Wednesday night live stream).

Here’s YOUR chance to suggest a topic for a future show.

This can be suggesting a theme that you’ve always wondered about - --> Best products for Back to School or suggesting a particular category of product or specific product you want us to feature – for example - “I really want to know more about Eufy Robo Vacuums.”

Also, if you have suggestions for GUESTS that you would like to see on the stream, please add them here. Barring technical issues, scheduling or cost - is there an influencer that you would like us to bring on the Wednesday night stream?

Obviously - there are things that won’t likely work - like having MKBHD or Armin Van Buuren or Will Smith or any other celebrity - so please keep your requests realistic but I’m open to hearing them either way.

Sincerely -
Your Wednesday Night Amazon Live Host - @SoundcoreAdam

Calling out @Shenoy, @TechMan, @ktkundy, @Insider to start the discussion.

Community%20Question

2 Likes

I’ll have to think on the topics side of things before I come up with anything.

It would be cool to see @ShoAndTech join the livestream some time!

Bring FLOSSY CARTER to the stream!

1 Like

nice post @SoundcoreAdam good to do a theme chack for these Wednesday livestreams

I would suggest themes for an Outdoor Camping, a Picnic theme , Beach Day (as applicable - we were at a beach where we were the only ones :smiley: )

Used Soundcore Speaker and Anker Powerbanks myself couple of weeks back at the beach.

Outdoor Camping could use Nebula Projector, Speakers, PowerBanks (Hint… hint … PowerHouse)

Picnic could use Speakers, PowerBanks, Anker Solar Panel, Alexa Speaker

Back to school sounds good for maybe next year because most of us won’t have many classes on campus anyway because of you know what… But if you all really want to, you can do it for August 5th where you can split it in 2 categories like budget friendly with good sound quality (maybe $50 and lower) and more expensive ones which obviously will be have better sound.

Plus you can have 1 or 2 battery banks. Not many to make sure you don’t step on Friday’s stream

I do like @Shenoy camping ( I know I always took a power house type item, a power bank, but think the projector, and speakers are good.

I think back to school is good too. I think the one can sized projector would be a good item (sorry too lazy right now to find the name of it lol).

You could always do items for your car and do cords, roav items, and etc.

Tech needs for your laptops such as the 4 in 1 usb 3 hub, can do powerhouse, and etc.

Adam talked about audio devices and their use for different activity. So can do devices for workout (ie spirit series items) . Can do best items for calls, best items for gaming, Best items for a conference call (I know beside power conf, you hear a lot in thread using the Q series or even the gaming headsets for calls.

Yea Roav needs some love too :joy:

Capsule?

1 Like

I had a decent idea but do not how it will playout due to how soundcore is collecting and saving our photos we submit.

My thought was that if Adam needed a background, I wondered how some of our pictures would look serving as the background.

I was thinking that if you are promoting potential sales of a certain products then might as well have a pic of the product you are promoting.

I am not saying that it would have to be the gallery pic for each show but it would be fun to see them on there a time or so. Plus they have a good 1000 plus to choose.

1 Like

I think there have been at least 2 streams which were focussed for work from home…

One other theme i can think is "One for the RoadRoav "

Products needs foe a great Road Trip… Wireless chargers, Roav Viva / Viva Pro, Magnetic Phone Holder and more

1 Like

Would love a back to school one, or maybe an Anker soundcore desk set up with Anker keyboard and mice and headphone and other things like their docks and stuff and then an Anker everyday carry one with things that you can take on the go like some portable chargers headphones and speakers and such

1 Like

and dont forget to add the Life Q10/Q20 to “Back to School” :wink: … this is an absolute must !!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions - We’ll definitely plan to use some of them in the coming weeks -

2 Likes

My top soundcore back to school items are the Life P2, The Q10s, and the Life U2.

I think for back to school I would do a noise canceling headphone because in a dorm room or trying to study some where the ability to block out sound is really nice

I like it!

I would definitely be down for the camping theme. As it starts getting a little cooler in the fall, it would be the perfect theme. I already know I’m going to be doing a bunch of camping especially after wifey bought a new tent :tent: haha

1 Like