Tell Us What You Want to See!

With a huge range of Soundcore products, from portable speakers to headphones, it’s really hard to pick “the only one” that you’ll like. (At least for me :sweat_smile:) At Soundcore, we’re always striving for something better. The team is dedicated to creating better products through research and helping you enjoy the things you love. :heart:

Since our establishment, our headphones, earbuds, and speakers are packed with features (including but not limited to):

(i) LDAC technology on Life Q35 to deliver hi-res sound via Bluetooth.

(ii) IPX7 waterproof rating on Flare 2 so you can dunk it in water with no problem.

(iii) PartyCast technology turns you into a DJ on the decks.

(iv) Find My Earbuds gives you peace of mind if you misplace Life P3.

(v) HearID via the Soundcore App for a truly personalized listening experience.

Well, now is your chance to shape the future of Soundcore. But first, we’ve got some questions for you to answer:

1. What is the first feature you look for when getting new earbuds or speakers?

• Noise-cancelling
  • Water-resistant / Waterproof
  • Crystal-clear calls
  • High-resolution audio
  • Longer Battery life

0 voters

2. What new colors would you love to see in our next generation of earphones?

• Burgundy Red
  • Black-Gold
  • Light-Green
  • Dark Cyan
  • Pastel Pink

0 voters

3. Which type of audio device would you prefer?

• Over-ear headphones
  • True wireless earbuds
  • Portable speakers
  • Home audio speakers

0 voters

And to top it off, say you are given a chance to design a pair of headphones. What would they feature, and what would you name them? We’re excited to see your answers. All of your wonderful feedback is truly appreciated! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

My votes are in. :+1:

3 Likes

Really nice getting community input. I do think the color choices would be a little easier if there were pictures to see them since what some people call one color others don’t always think of it that way

4 Likes

Neither

I’d like to see more of these

Why:

• Can’t lose them.
  • Put around neck when not in use. No way to lose them in pocket / bag. Put on at start of day and take off at bedtime
  • usually good enough battery life, the last ones made by Anker were 10 hours which is ample
  • own two if you need more battery life and swap while recharging
  • none of that utter faff of two buds pairing which is half the complaints and support threads
  • no left / right bud or case to misplace.
  • simple.
  • they don’t fall out like ALL of your TWS buds. Putting all the electronics in-ear they just fall out. IF they do fall out you can’t lose them as simply fall to collar.
6 Likes

Call quality and transparency mode are paramount for any headphones for me in the future. If we could throw excellent audio on to those it would be amazing. Fingers crossed for an improved Liberty Pro (3??) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I had to design an earbud, the one thing I’d make for the earbuds is a beam forming acoustic two way driver setup. Similar to the Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro I would align the drives with a woofer and tweeter together in one uniformed shape forming an acoustic beam form shape directing the audio in one way and have focus on the quality of music and others when tuning them. I would call that the Soundcore Neo X

3 Likes

I don’t know about a name but I want to have a find my earbuds/earbud/case, the option to replace missing/damaged earbuds and case (so they don’t go to the dump), and wireless/USB-C charging options are some of the other features I’d like on a pair of TWS earbuds.

Another feature might the option for true noise blocking earbuds so they can be used around heavy equipment and still be able to listen to music.

1 Like

Given the opportunity to design my own earbuds, they would have the ability to mould to the shape of my ears and not rely on just silicon grommets… either that, or they would have to have their own built-in ear hair removing feature. I am forever trimming my ear hair (one of the drawbacks of being male and getting older I guess) as it grows like wildfire and makes it difficult to keep even the tightest fitting earbuds in place when doing anything more vigorous than walking.

3 Likes

So here is my current thought for said headphones.

Ldac
Anc
With a partycast functionality to pair multiple headphones of the same name and /or other partycast speakers.

I was thinking the rt ear can still do the same for activating the ANC. You can maybe have the left if held for 2 sec could activate the partycast mode (thinking how the astro has a speaker mode. Similar concept).

Unsure if an aux cable and connector are needed so it could be left out to make some room for other functions.

As with the q30 n 35, you can do 2 versions. Partycast with ldac n partycast no ldac but maybe with aux cable for example.

Would like to see the multipount similar to the Life NC. If I remember right ( as I do not have them with me) you can connect more than 2 to the headphone from the app but you can change which 2 are active.

Named maybe the partcaster. It would have like metallic colors

Edit…part 2. What about headphones that answer play headphone mode into your ears or external mode that can be played like a speaker mode

2 Likes

ANC
IPX5
HearID
High res audio
Bass up
Not Stem type buds(maybe)
Comfortable fit
Long time no pain
Small Case(must)
35 + 7 battery
Fast Charging
Beautiful design
Decent Price
App compatible
Especially TWS dont last 1 or 2 years,so please they should at least lasts for 3 years…
Thats all i am ok with this features😂

Oh well then…

I’d like to see an earwax removal feature also. I make copious amounts of it. Perhaps it could be burned to make electricity and so dont need to recharge?

Patent Pending.

1 Like

Oh yes, earwax removal too! Now that would be ideal, I have the same problem, and because of the amount of hair, it is very difficult to get rid of it.

I hope you folks aren’t too grossed out by this little conversation!!!

I agree that these are still good. If you get tired of listening, you can let them hang from your neck.

Wonder if they could make one that give you the option of a wired to wireless earbud. It would be the best of both worlds

If I design a pair of earphones, I’d completely change the way you control music via the touch controls on the earbuds itself, bear with me alright, so instead of touch controls, there will be a fingerprint sensor, that’s right, a fingerprint sensor, so that the earbuds could have basically vol±, track up/down, pause/play paired with a particular fingerprint!
That’s all folks, thanks for attending my TED talk hehe

For headphones?

The battery drain of these features is going to suffer for in ear buds, TWS buds typically have 0.24Wh Vs headphones 2.66Wh, i.e headphones have order of 10 more energy stored within.

You can mitigate the TWS battery issue to a degree with the case but 0.24Wh will struggle to make acceptable battery life between case visits if you did all of LDAC 990 and ANC.

Technology has more headroom in functional and features than it does performance. There is more headroom to improve drivers than add ANC in-ear.

The exact battery changes by the factory used, but the capacity is similar based on product type. Examples:

Does that explain why “find me” is easier to add? Costs nothing in battery life.

Unsure how that affects what I stated. When Winnie stated headphones, I was assuming headphones like q35 and not in ear earbuds like the air 2 pros… Battery life should not be an issue as like the q35 that have both of those it gets 40 hours.

I know the problem as well. I know a man in his 70 that worked with us several years ago. I always thought why he did not cut them. I think I am starting to understand a little. Lol

1 Like

@Duane_Lester indeed. What gets me about any type of hair removal whilst male grooming, is that the more often you cut it, the faster and stronger it grows back!

This guy is brave, you wouldn’t catch me using a product like this…

Would like to see premium over-ear headhones (updated Space NC)