Test Soundcore Life Q20 Headphones for Free!

He was doing good but he is hitting puberty and some of those sounds he got use too at grade school are affecting him again in middle school. May have buy one but could end up getting two for school n home. Thanks for the recommendation

Welcome @dorothy.li I am late to this party and might not get entrance to it as well… Hope you guys separate out the testing contests from Anker community … created a thread for this request

Almost as excited about the drawing on Monday as :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:receiving my Liberty Pro 2 true wireless ear buds this week. Maybe :zap:will strike twice.

WOW, I really love your demo idea - have a camera to capture the moment that people react to the testing.

I’m sorry about the unavailiabity. We will definately take this into consideration next time.

Sorry for the late reply as I’m just back from holiday.

@dorothy.li thanks I did get selected to test these and am super excited to receive them so I can hear what the hype is all about. I look foward to doing my review. Thanks

The reviewer selection is managed by our Anker community staff. But she told me that the winner list was out on the insider test platform.

I think I saw your name was on the list. Pls check.

I did get selected, I was saying thanks to you and the staff. Been a while since i got to test stuff, so I’m happy

@Tank congrats for being chosen and a nice Q20

Thanks buddy