5th - @Matt_Finlay1

6th - @todd_stitt

7th - @Jason_N_Grouns

8th - @josephnelk999

9th - @jftcruzer1

10th - @Duane_Lester

Facebook: Winner contacted via PM

Gleam: Winners announced on Widget.

Please send @sean.l a message to redeem your prize. Please allow up to 14 days for coupon redemption.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :confetti_ball::tada:

Allow me to take a moment to say thanks for being such awesome members of the Collective. Everything that’s going on here is possible because of your support, and we can’t thank you enough.

Ready for #FunFactThursday? Did you know that the first Thanksgiving was celebrated in 1621? That means we’ve celebrated this joyous day for 400 years!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving we want to send grateful vibes your way, which means it’s time for another giveaway! To participate, there are 3 ways you can do so. Take part via the community, Gleam, or Facebook to be in with a chance of bringing home some fantastic prizes! :heart_eyes:

1. Community

:star2: Tell us something you are thankful for in the comments below.

Stand a chance to win:

1st Place: Liberty 3 Pro true wireless earbuds

2nd Place: Life P3 true wireless earbuds

3rd Place: Liberty 2 Pro true wireless earbuds

4th to 10th Place: $10 coupons to be used on Soundcore.com

*All 10 winners will be chosen randomly and announced in this thread on December 2nd, 2021.

2. Gleam

:star2: Head over to THIS link and follow the steps. You will be entered into a separate contest on Gleam with the chance to win the prizes below. These prizes are entirely different from the contest in the community.

Here are the prizes:

1st Place: Liberty 3 Pro true wireless earbuds

2nd Place: Flare 2 Bluetooth speaker

3rd Place: Life P3 true wireless earbuds

4th Place: $50 coupon

5th Place: $40 coupon

6th Place: $30 coupon

7th Place: $20 coupon

8th Place: $15 coupon

9th Place: $10 coupon

10th Place: $5 coupon

3. Facebook

:star2: Share with us what you are thankful for in the comments section of THIS post.

Prize: Liberty 3 Pro true wireless earbuds

*Only one prize available.

With that, here come the rules you should know before taking part!

Rules:

(1) All 3 giveaway contests are only open to the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Europe.

(2) Only one entry per person per platform.

(3) Winners will be announced here on the Collective on December 2nd, 2021 (Thursday).

(4) Winners from this thread will be contacted directly here on the Collective.

(5) The Facebook winner will be contacted via DM within the same platform while Gleam winners will be contacted via their registered email.

(6) Winners will be chosen at random.

(7) Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.

(8) 10 winners will be selected from the community giveaway, and each winner will be allocated one prize that’s chosen at random by Soundcore from the list stated above.

(9) One winner will be chosen from Facebook and allocated one prize.

(10) 10 winners will be selected at random from Gleam and allocated one prize chosen at random by Soundcore from the prize list stated above.

(11) Entries from the community must be in this thread only. Creating new threads may lead to exclusion from the giveaway.

Good luck to all of you! :hugs:

25 Likes

I’m thankful for family, friends and good health. I’m also thankful for the people I’ve met in this community.

Thanks for doing that @Winniew95, @sean.L, and everyone else @Soundcore.

istockphoto-1278449059-170667a

7 Likes

I am thankful for soundcores existence and the liberty air 2 pro which i use every single day for work!

Happy thanksgiving!

1 Like

Thankful for my family and friends. Thanks soundcore!

1 Like

Thankful to have my family around and for them to be in good health. Especially with everything going on right now.

1 Like

I’m thankful that my mom may not need chemotherapy.

1 Like

I am thankful for my family! We all are very close!! This has been a hard year. We lost my grandma the end of September so this is going to be the first year without her here for the holidays!

1 Like

Thankful for family and friends. Also thankful for companies that do these giveaways :wink:

1 Like

Other than the usual stuff, I’m thankful for how thoughtful my husband is - even after 23 years of marriage! He still opens my car door every time, he does things around the house without me asking, and he is patient when I have migraines or depression.

1 Like

Thankful that my family, my friends and the community members here
are in good health.
All other things don’t count at all in these times.
Believe me.

5 Likes

Thankful for the good health of my family!

1 Like

More than anything else I’m thankful for my continued good health and the everyday challenges that make life interesting.

1 Like

Thankful for my friends and family!

1 Like

I’m thankful that this year I can actually see my friends and family again! 2020 was not a fun time.

1 Like

I’m thankful for my family’s health and being able to be together. I’m also thankful for being able to give Anker products proudly as gifts!! Lol

1 Like

Thankful for this contest!

1 Like

I am thankful for God sending his son Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins as well as my family and love ones

1 Like

Thankful for family, friends, a job and a roof over my head.

1 Like