Thankful For You, Presents For You!

I’m thankful for my family and friends!
(and this event :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I’m truly thankfully for my friends and family, that are what drives me to be the best possible me. Happy thanksgiving

1 Like

Thankful for friends and family. Also thankful for an opportunity to win some kick*** prizes. :grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m thankful for my family!

1 Like

I’m so thankful for my health and family.

1 Like

Thankful for my friends, family and especially my mom.

1 Like

I’m thankful for all the friends I’ve made this year, and the chances I’ve had to enjoy my time with them

1 Like

This guy.

1 Like

Family, friends, and tech!

1 Like

Thankful for everything in life.

1 Like

I’m thankful for everything in my life.

1 Like

I am thankful to be blessed with great family and friends. I am also thankful to be able to participate in this amazing giveaway. Good luck everyone :raised_hands::pray:

I am thankful for my health, and the health of my family. Its been a tough year for alot of people, and my family has been very fortunate

1 Like

Thankful for so many blessing this year. A new car, purchasing our first home, and a wedding right around the corner next year in February!

1 Like

Thankful to be alive and healthy after all the crazy things the world has been through these past two years. Thanks so much for this giveaway, definitely a generous a kind act from you!

1 Like

I am thankful for all the new friends I have made here on the Soundcore community, and all the new music they have introduced me to. I am also very thankful to Soundcore for all their products and the opportunities to win their amazing products here in the community.
I am also very thankful that although my mother was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago, it has not progressed in that time, and she continues to live a happy life.

4 Likes

I hope no one loses their health. Thank you for this generous gesture.

1 Like

Thankful for waking up every single day, a roof over my head, food to eat, and good friends and family I am able to share happy memories with!

1 Like

Thankful for my soundcore Q20+ I’m listening through right now! And thankful for soundcore support for helping me out without much hassle!

1 Like

There’s so many things to be gratefull for… this community for helping me out on an issue, my family and good health. But most of all my darling girlfriend who gives me backrubs when i come home after a long work day and my little chihuahua buddy who is always fun to be around… even when hes throws up in the sofa :grin:

1 Like