Thankful: In the rush of the holiday season

don’t forget to take a moment and embrace the things you’re most thankful for.

I’ll start the thread:

This year I became a Father to an amazing and healthy Son, and I’m most Thankful to our growing family and the years of joy to come.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

3 Likes

Here’s a question to think about. Who are you thankful to?

2 Likes

He mentions it right here!

2 Likes

Proof is in the pudding, glad you read that!!!:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I wasn’t referring to the OP specifically, I meant everyone in general

1 Like

Congrats on becoming a dad! The journey is amazing with them growing up and every day is an adventure and a trial on your sanity all wrapped into one.

On that note, I am thankful for my 2 girls and my wife, as they give me a reason pursue more things in my day to day life.

1 Like

Appreciate that, many blessing to you and your family this holiday season. Should have mentioned my wife as well for keeping the glue in tact! Women definitely run the world.

2 Likes

That is a very good question, that most people don’t pay enough attention to.

I thank God for being relatively healthy and that my family is all healthy too. We’ve had our fair share of illnesses the last few years, but I am thankful for how far we have come. I am also thankful that both my parents and my wife’s parents are still alive to enjoy this Thanksgiving and Christmas season with us. I have to attend a funeral tomorrow, and know that it will be hard for that family to be festive this season with their loss. It makes me want to hold all of my family and friends a little tighter and longer so I can show them how much they mean to me.

4 Likes

@Alejandro_Rubalcaba Congratulations on becoming a dad! That’s a great experience, hope you cherish each moment👍🏻

I am thankful to everyone and everything around me, making me exist in this world with all the love and friendlyness!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

1 Like

Many blessing to you and yours, hopefully everyone remains healthy and happy. :grinning:

Thank you so much, definitely a blessing. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family as well!

1 Like