Thanksgiving Special! | #SoundcoreSundays

Editing out parts is definitely something that they would have to do with me if I ever go on podcast :joy:

2 Likes

Really great podcast!!! Loved it so much! Wow the professor getting back at me for nominating him :joy:

3 Likes

I somehow had this feeling you’d say that… random talent and all :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll have to check it out tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

2 Likes

I just got a chance to listen to this podcast.

@The_Professor. If you want more vocal clarity out of your motion+, use the custom EQ in the soundcore app. The vocal range is usually In the upper-mid range. Try boosting that area, and tweak it for better vocal clarity.

@TheSnarkyOne. Several soundcore products already support multipoint such as Q10, Q20, Spirit 2 and the rave series. I believe several others do as well. Soundcore just doesn’t advertise it much :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Only half way through this evening but great job so far on the podcast guys…

SC: Nigel what is your random talent?
Nigel: Urm…I can turn my hearing off…
SC (in the background): Whaaaat??

:rofl:

5 Likes

I couldn’t help that natural reaction haha…

“WAH?”

1 Like

Just keep the British to a minimum. 3 Brits and a Canadian. Where’s our Taxes you rebellious yanks?

1 Like

The Motion+ has good audio out-the-box, but say the Mini 2 is awful (not in the app).

I use the Motion+ a lot (including right now). Mini 2 is in a draw, dying naturally.

Nice to see you back Andrew, you been away a lot.

My most used right now in total time listening: Sony ANC over-ear, Motion+, Slim+ wired.

2 Likes