The #AudioEscape Exclusive Christmas Giveaway

I would escape to a treehouse, surrounded by nature, with a cup of coffee and with my wife and son beside me. No Mobile phones should ring. Just me and my family and the nature and my Q30. Thats my #AudioEscape

2 Likes

My #AudioEsape would be listening to Woodkid, anywhere in the world :sweat_smile:, on my brilliant Q30s!

1 Like

2 Likes

I would say my #audioescape would be leaving the city and finding a quiet place near a lake to just lay back and listen to music without the crazy sounds of cars and people at all time

3 Likes

My ideal AudioEscape would be to put in my Soundcore headphones after a long stressful day and just let the music block everything and to take the stress away. No escaping to a island or forest but from reality itself, this is how music is meant to be enjoyed #AudioEscape

3 Likes

Nice! Welcome to the Collective!

4 Likes

Did u get my message

1 Like

My ideal #AudioEscape is Listening to Thunder by AC/DC with my on the ear headphones. Oh the beats - so thrilling!!!

2 Likes

My ideal #AudioEscape is listening to music while doing all kinds of things, it can be while I am cooking, studying, or just resting.
Music has become a part of my daily life, especially these days when I spend a lot of time in my room.
Most of my friends watch Netflix series, dramas, or TV shows when they are free, but for me, music is my top leisure activity :orange_heart:

2 Likes

My #AudioEscape would be listining to spotify and veging out and gaming all day. Awesome way for me to destress.

2 Likes

My audio escape would be to sit in a theatre rehearsal room and be listening, along with others, to a live piano playing whilst learning harmony lines for a new musical theatre production that will be opening early in 2021. But then given COVID a man can dream and listen to music that helps one to relax and escape from the constant noise created by politicians.

2 Likes

My Ideal #AudioEscape would be a nice walk around the park with calm music. :grinning:

2 Likes

My ideal #AudioEscape would be on a beach at sunset with an acoustic guitar, more realistically I’d be more than happy with simply getting a few uninterrupted hours with said acoustic guitar.

https://twitter.com/Magpie_F1/status/1341145435189235712?s=20

2 Likes

lying on a beach in thailand listening to some thai folk songs

2 Likes

My ideal audio escape is listening to simulated thunder storms/ rain with my dual motion+ speakers! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

2 Likes

My #AudioEscape is listening to a great podcast every Sunday, such as the Soundcore Podcasts!

3 Likes

I’ll sit this one out. Good luck to everyone entering!

2 Likes

My favourite #audioescape would be camping in nature listening to sounds of nature.

2 Likes