The #AudioEscape Exclusive Christmas Giveaway

my #audioescape is to escape into the forest and switch off.

https://twitter.com/Atc662/status/1341270292996481025?s=20

2 Likes

my idea of music is an escape from all the worlds problems that are bringing us down and and to revisit the things that bring us joy and meaning to our everyday lives to share with each other and to remind us that things aren’t as bad as they seem

1 Like

@Duane_Lester here’s another thread for you to close/merge

1 Like

Camp at the beach while my friends and I play the guitar and sing by the camp fire.

2 Likes

My Ideal #AudioEscape would be to a Hans Zimmer concert with a meet and greet after, would love to hear his scores live!

2 Likes

Bink boots and anker core speaker are great

2 Likes

Mine are the best!

boots

2 Likes

So my ideal #audioescape would have to be me my board my soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds and the fresh canyon air and just letting go of all the day to day hooey and just feeling true peace

2 Likes

My perfect #audioescape is listening to music with my soundcore liberty air 2, while jamming along with my guitar!

2 Likes

My box just came yesterday. It is super high quality swag and packaging. Huge shoutout to the soundcore team for putting this together!

My ideal #audioescape is hiking through the mountains of North Carolina (hey Rob :wave:) with nobody around for miles!

5 Likes

My IDEAL #AudioEscape would be in my hammock chair wrapped in a light blanket on a cool sunny day swinging on my favorite dock in highland hills with a pair of soundcore earbuds rocking out to Breaking Benjamin’s, Crossfade, and Shinedown!! I’d probably have a book in my hand too #justsaying

2 Likes

My #AudioEscape is rain… just rain and sea sounds :blush:

2 Likes

My perfect AudioEscape is a hexagonal shaped room with apropriate sound pannels design in brown based colours. In the middle should be a lether and red wood lounge chaire and a floorstanding acoustic system of two speakers 1,5 meter-length, DAP, and amplifiers - two of them! Biapming! Yes! Nordost cables! And that’s simply all!

2 Likes

My perfect #audioescape would be relaxing in a house in the mountains with snow outside and a warm hot chocolate to drink by the fireplace, listening to an audiobook.

2 Likes

My ideal #AudioEscape will listening to the playlist my wife and i have compiled together, on our first holiday post covid, in 2021.

2 Likes

My Ideal #AudioEscape would be reading a book with Chopin’s Nocturnes playing in the background.

2 Likes

On the beach in the Maldives whilst watching the night sky listening to the cosmos #AudioEscape

2 Likes

#AudioEscape perfetto è quello che ti fa sentire come in una SPA, ti avvolge e ti rilassa :star_struck:

2 Likes

I agree as I got my box a few days earlier. Shoutout to Soundcore team for putting it together.

My escape is a little more chaotic as it is being around extended family and getting to meet and talk. Although I do also enjoy the quietness of a good camping trip too.

So @Chiquinho what is your escape as you have my tweet that will hopefully make you eligible for a box from my comment 19… :smile:

2 Likes

My ideal #AudioEscape is to go up on a mountain early in the morning watching the sunrise.

2 Likes