The Best True Wireless Earphones of 2019

3 Likes

Good because I need comfort. My ears are to fragile to keep dealing with the Bose. I got them as a gift, otherwise I wouldnt have wasted money on them.

2 Likes

@insi Hush Stay tuned with us! More details will be revealed soooooon…

1 Like

@scottiefitz92 hmmm Soundcore Movement- liking it!

@kumar.sachin Please feel free to do a comparison once ours is out:-)

@christie_chen, please see my speculation thread.

If this is really Liberty 2 / Liberty 2 Pro, I don’t see why the name can’t be revealed… it doesn’t seem to be super secret or anything.

I am just hoping the announcement is for Liberty 2 and Liberty 2 Pro, not just one or the other.

This is because I think I may be more interested in Liberty 2 than Liberty 2 Pro.

1 Like

@Fuu_bar Thank you and I do feel really welcomed:-)

1 Like

She ain’t gonna tell us…

1 Like

Good interview! Looking forward to the release!

2 Likes

Is there a huge difference between them that would make you like the regular vs the pro?

1 Like

No, I don’t know enough yet.

Haha makes sense, I figured you may have had something up your sleeve lol

1 Like

I’d say there’s a decent chance I’ll have something for you guys before the 26th.

We shall all lie in wait. I mean, unless @Loz, @Hannah, or @christie_chen want to “accidentally” tell us something…

3 Likes

Just wait and keep searching Amazon or Walmart… we may see something sooner :wink:

Not likely for those specific sites, but I do expect some leak before the announcement (as per the usual).

Everyone really seems to be hyping this new product.

I could use a new pair of headphones. I’m excited for these.

If your headphones are even a month old you need new ones. Tech changes so fast that even when we buy new headphones the next best thing is right around the corner. So we will always be searching for the newest and besest sounding headphones

Damn they’re good at making it suspenseful ! Can’t wait for the revealing !