The Best True Wireless Earphones of 2019

Just keep your eye on the next few articles. We’ve got comfort covered!

Great interview and thanks for sharing @Loz!

And welcome to the community @christie_chen. Its good to see the faces behind the brand!

1 Like

Can’t Wait! For the big unveiling - this may convince me to “buy into” the Soundcore Movement.:headphones::musical_note:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what it is. There is tons of speculation (and a lot of searching online) and you guys have truly kept it under lock and key. Best of luck going forward @christie_chen, welcome to the community!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Good because I need comfort. My ears are to fragile to keep dealing with the Bose. I got them as a gift, otherwise I wouldnt have wasted money on them.

2 Likes

@insi Hush Stay tuned with us! More details will be revealed soooooon…

1 Like

@scottiefitz92 hmmm Soundcore Movement- liking it!

@kumar.sachin Please feel free to do a comparison once ours is out:-)

@christie_chen, please see my speculation thread.

If this is really Liberty 2 / Liberty 2 Pro, I don’t see why the name can’t be revealed… it doesn’t seem to be super secret or anything.

I am just hoping the announcement is for Liberty 2 and Liberty 2 Pro, not just one or the other.

This is because I think I may be more interested in Liberty 2 than Liberty 2 Pro.

1 Like

@Fuu_bar Thank you and I do feel really welcomed:-)

1 Like

She ain’t gonna tell us…

1 Like

Good interview! Looking forward to the release!

2 Likes

Is there a huge difference between them that would make you like the regular vs the pro?

1 Like

No, I don’t know enough yet.

Haha makes sense, I figured you may have had something up your sleeve lol

1 Like

I’d say there’s a decent chance I’ll have something for you guys before the 26th.

We shall all lie in wait. I mean, unless @Loz, @Hannah, or @christie_chen want to “accidentally” tell us something…

3 Likes

Just wait and keep searching Amazon or Walmart… we may see something sooner :wink:

Not likely for those specific sites, but I do expect some leak before the announcement (as per the usual).