The Biggest Problems With Bluetooth Audio Are About to Be Fixed!

The Biggest Problems With Bluetooth Audio Are About to Be Fixed

2 Likes

I just read this article yesterday, although the improvements are definitely welcome, I do wish they were a available through an update. Still a really interesting concept and I am curious how it will play out.

1 Like

This isn’t really anything new. We’ll just have to see how everything plays out…

1 Like

we’ll see. I’m not convinced lol

Not convinced ether.

Time will tell… :crossed_fingers:

It is a nice theory, and I expect that over the long term we will have a better solution than we have now. It will be a while getting there I expect.

I still remember how just plain awful 802.11b was. And at this point, things have gotten pretty good, but it was a slow haul and there are still plenty of issues with wifi.

On my Samsung S10+ I can either use standard Bluetooth, or I could use dual audio, which sends sound to 2 devices, so I could send it separately to left n right, especially on my life P2, which connect one at a time.

Usually for those who want mono, can usually only choose whichever the manufacturer has dictated, with life P2 either bud is happy to be you fave mono earpiece.

Samsung have been offering dual audio on their top phones for a couple years or so now, and I don’t think even Google has caughtnup with that yet.

Bluetooth menu, click the burger bar, click advanced, and bingo, turn on dual audio.

1 Like