The GRAMMY Quiz Show | Join and WIN!

I won a $25 gift card but I live in New Zealand. Would this prize still be available or relevant to me?

Won the mystery prrizeeeee and I’m so excited!!

2 Likes

Unsure… I would probably say no but you can always send @sean.L your situation and if not, you may be able to gift it to a friend in another country that it is allowed too.

Did anyone end up winning earbuds

It’s sean.L

Link at the top.

Congrats on the win.

You as well @inanemaaslane :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

More than likely not, but it doesn’t hurt to try.

Grats on the win. I about had it but my wife had me a honey do list item to do and when I came back, I put what I saw and it was wrong. :frowning:. It was no issue not winning it as the prize came out to be like 5 dollar note certificate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners it was a great stream. I wonder if the couple of people who won multiple times are able to stack their discount things or if it will be the same as it is for the ones we can get

I would not think so. Although I was wondering about this:

I did not see one on there but I am guessing you could win a few times if possible.

1 Like

I didn’t see it either but you also can’t stack coupons.

Hi All did some of you get notified this morning that you had won a Liberty Pro 2 via Facebook. They had picked winners this morning and send you to a weird external link @Loz @sean.L

I think @Unnamed and @TheSnarkyOne won something but unsure of the link. Also they joined via Youtube.

I thought it was to send them a Facebook messenger message but could be wrong. Worse case you can send both a direct message here as well if the link was not working. (Wonder if it may be like a google doc form to fill out or something)

This is what I received this morning

@Loz @sean.L

This is what I received from them.

1 Like

The weird thing is that 10 of us received notification this morning that we had won the Liberty pro 2 and had to follow a link which ended up the the pics below

@Loz @sean.L @Duane_Lester you think this is real bit hesitant to be honest

Although I am a moderator, I am still just a member with a few extra securities. Did you receive that from them or did they send it to you?

I could see the google dox but not sure on the other.

I got in touch with Sean after the event yesterday and he sent back saying a delivery doc was on its way in the next day or two.

Once I receive I’ll post up an update.

I was on through YouTube.

That list does not look like the names that had won the liberty air 2 pros.

I rewatched it last night and thought only 8 winners of them…

And from all platforms not just Facebook.

Note there was also a gleam giveaway, and possible those listed were from there, but really seems sus to me.

2 Likes