The Headphone Jack Survey

Over the past few days we’ve been raising questions about audio quality and the headphone jack, but the best way to see how you really feel is to ask you directly. So, let your voice be heard and leave your votes below …

Where are you based?

• US
  • UK
  • CA
  • DE
  • FR
  • IT
  • JP
  • Other

0 voters

How old are you?

• 17<
  • 18-21
  • 22-30
  • 31-40
  • 41-50
  • 51-60
  • 61>

0 voters

Are you a Soundcore customer?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you own Liberty 2 Pro?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you class yourself as an audiophile?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Does your phone have a headphone jack?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you miss the jack?

• Yes
  • No
  • I still use a headphone jack

0 voters

Is audio better with the jack?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure

0 voters

If flagship phones brought back the jack would you go back to wired?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure

0 voters

Has Liberty 2 Pro changed your perception of true wireless earbud sound quality?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t own Liberty 2 Pro

0 voters

How likely are you to choose Liberty 2 Pro over other headphones, earphones and earbuds?

• Very likely
  • Likely
  • Unlikely
  • Very unlikely
  • Not sure

0 voters

5 Likes

Great survey and nice questions @Loz

Completed :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Completed Lawrence.
Great you added “>61” heheh!

Enjoy the Sunday!

1 Like

Completed and shared.

1 Like

Great Survey :grinning:
Completed and shared :notes:

1 Like

Sweet survey and for me maybe another indication of Soundcore maybe doing wired earbud market. :slight_smile:

1 Like

At first I did miss it but embraced wireless headsets now, love the freedom it brings!

1 Like

Lol, Loz has the questions today :joy:

1 Like

See these questions make me wish and hope that Soundcore can make a pair of high end IEM’s that can not only be used wired, but also wirelessly via the cord being exchanged.
Similar to these below

1 Like

Interesting. What I really want is a super high end headset. Right now, soundcore only makes budget headsets. I want some that will compete with Sony, Bose, and sennheiser. Some with super good ANC like these other brands.

1 Like

Completed and shared as well. Seems like many either still use or would like to still use a headphone jack.

1 Like

Done and shared ! Good survey.

1 Like

Haha I could guess who that one response was counting. The collective appreciates you keeping the community well balanced!

1 Like

Its me! Who else! :wink:
There is no other old weird fellow here.
My opinion will not count, too old, not up to date! :joy:

1 Like

Theses survey points to either Liberty 2 Pro excellence OR Anker planning to launch the Anker phone with a headphone jack :innocent::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Or just the launch of wired headphones- which is the most plausible…

1 Like

I find this survey very intriguing.

I figured the most common age among us would be the 21-30 range. Apparently it’s 31-40, which I didn’t expect.

Also the fact the second place is the younger then 17 age range surprised me too. I didn’t realize there were so many young folks :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

I am old but I do feel younger than ever! :rofl:

2 Likes

age is a number … does not have a value, all that matters is the amount of memories (good ones) accumulated in covering those numbers :wink: … so where were we… yes, still young and 16 :smiley: and @TechMan is surprised for us :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes