The Headphone Jack Survey

i am either fine - with or without cable… with cable would be good for while working on laptops / iPads… not for commute unless it is on flights :smiley:

1 Like

Tossed in my 2 cents.

1 Like

Perfection in a graphic if I do say so myself. :grin:

1 Like

Seems they (younger folks) doing some responsible job by joining this forum :smiley:

2 Likes

We the youngest crowd joined the day it was launched😜

1 Like

Old folks and high schoolers have more time I think. 21-30 year olds are too busy with real life to hang out on a product forum.

2 Likes

I filled out the survey and I personally like the option of using a wired connection for audio.

A cable that’s USB-C to 3.5mm audio connector is also something that would be interesting for over the ear headphones, as an option.

1 Like

Same here! Could never go back now.

Interesting concept!

I truly would love it if Soundcore could make this happen. It would cater to so many people outside of those just looking for wired or bluetooth, as you then step Into the audiophile realm and this kind of setup fits their needs. You get oxygen free wiring that can be plugged into a tube amp as needed and if you want to take it on the go just attach the bluetooth wires and off you go. Best of both worlds

1 Like

I love the jack on my phone (S9+), I have multiple wireless headsets, bu there’s nothing like being able to just plug in if you get a low battery notification.

1 Like