The Last Letter Song Game

Hi Guys,

Ever been on a long road trip? I recently drove 4 or 5 hours a day for almost two weeks as a few friends and I explored New Zealand. While I’m sure this is a walk (drive?) in the park for some long-haul truckers, I certainly found the hours behind the wheel took their toll. In order to pass the time and provide some much-needed entertainment, we played plenty of word and memory games.

Perhaps the longest-running game on our journey was ‘Song Scramble’. One player starts by naming a song, other players then have to suggest a song that begins with the last letter of that song. For example, if someone said ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’, the next player could say ‘Thriller’ or ‘Tainted Love’. This usually goes on until someone falls asleep (hopefully not the driver).

We thought it’d be cool to have a game of Song Scrambler right here in the Collective. So how about I give you a challenging one to start and then you guys run away with it?

The song I’m gonna choose is… Heart-Shaped Box :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So show us the breadth of your musical knowledge below; get involved and try and trip up other Collective members with some crafty song choices.

8 Likes

X Marks The Spot

(by Coldplay)

1 Like

Till The World Ends

(by Britney Spears)

1 Like

Scream & Shout

(by will.i.am ft Britney Spears)

1 Like

Triple concert (Ludwig van Beethoven) :wink:

1 Like

Two Hearts (Phil Collins)

Could be a few ‘T’ songs here :laughing:

1 Like

Slippin
By. DMX
:smirk:

1 Like

X gon’ give it to ya
Also by DMX

1 Like

Jumpin´ Jumpin´ - Destiny´s Child :ok_hand:

1 Like

@k_pug2003 @Daiross both of your entries are invalid… next person needs to go off @Tank reply.

Nocturne No. 2 In E-Flat Major, Op. 9

By Frédéric Chopin

9 to 5 (Dolly Parton) (named number would be fine) :wink:

1 Like

Five O’Clock World (redid by Drew Carey)

1 Like

Dumbo theme

(Why am I like this?)

1 Like

Eagle- ABBA

1 Like

Everything is Awesome
From the LEGO Movie

1 Like

Earth song
By Michael Jackson

@TechMan lol trust me to be the first to mess it up :joy::joy: went from the x in DMX and not the song

2 Likes

Gasoline
By Britney Spears

2 Likes

(Everything I Do) I Do It For you
By. Bryan Adams

1 Like