The next soundcore liberty 4 pro should be rubberized and the case too, just like jabra does it. Plus a design that is similar to the 75t or technics az60 with earwings

The soundcore liberty 3 pro are almost a perfection you can say. But there a things that can be improved. The case is slippery and I think every cases and earbuds in the future should be rubberized, like jabra does it with the 75t. This not copying, this is just a really good “feature” that companies are sleeping on. People who have them jabras know what I mean, and how much of a difference it makes when holding the case and having the buds in the ear. Now this is subjective, but I wish that the next soundcore liberty 4 pro get a new design, similar to the jabras 75t or the technics az40 & az60. The design of them are amazing and they give a feeling like the bud is inside your ear canal and it just sits there strongly and theres no need for adjusting. Please, R&D guys from anker/soundcore, try the jabras 75t and make a similar earbud, but even better ! like adding the wings the liberty pro 3 already have, they are amazing. A earbud like the 75t that already sits so good in the ear, it won’t fall out. But then even adding a wing to it ? Oh my days this would be the ultimate earbud, you could go bungeejumping with them.

This is all I wish. The sound quality from the soundcore 3 pros are amazing and I can’t imagine how they can make them even better. Maybe the next ones will be able to play LDAC up to 4-6 hours ? I am really curious what we will see in the future, I am going crazy

2 Likes

I like the idea of the rubberised case :+1:t2:. Hope Soundcore are listening!

2 Likes

If they came up with one I would have to give it a try. I have tried so many ear buds it’s not funny, I honestly want an ear bud but sadly with the shape of my ear canals I have a hard time finding any that will stay in that has good sound. Out of over 50 tried I actually only own 1 pair and yes it’s soundcore

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering about rubberizing the buds also. Thank you for your thoughts, hope it leads to more options.

2 Likes

Nice idea.

1 Like

have you tried the jabra 75t active ?

To be honest, no. After spending tons of money and having no luck, I spoke with my ear doctor and he told me that he personally thought I would need to get ones custom fit, moulded, for my ears a friend of mine let me try the lp3 which actually is not that bad for me, I also don’t get the horrible hissing and feedback along with the sound almost compared to under water due to the internal shape of my canals. I have to use soundcore smallest set of tips and wings and wear them almost turned upside to fit my weird ears all due to a early infant trauma. So this being said I am sticking with them. My only wish is that I could get used to something on my head so I can use headphones but no not me !

out of the 50 earbuds you tried, you have never tried the 75t active ? You should def try them, trust me, they are hands down the best ever made in terms of design.