The Party Has Started

I recognise you from engaging with us on Twitter!! Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Officially released yesterday, but we’ve been testing for months and let a couple of Anker Community members in to test the last couple of days.

1 Like

Yes of course, Anker and Soundcore ( and the other 3 ) are my favorite brands, and thanks for remembering me :innocent:

Actually agree with you here. Trust me our plan isn’t to purposely block out UK and DE (although after running Anker’s social media a few years ago I can understand a few may feel that way); it’s just the difficult of navigating different systems and trying to get everything to align.

However, I want the Soundcore Collective to become a place that all of our customers can enjoy and be rewarded equally, so I promise to work on this!

1 Like

Despite the launch event and other special events, we’re purposely trying not to focus on giveaways.

As opposed to giving you a chance to win something, we’d prefer to give you concrete rewards in the form of Notes, which can be exchanged for things. We’re basically removing chance from the equation and providing concrete, guaranteed rewards (do X get Y). That’s specifically why we’ve emphasised the referral section, and it’s why we’ve included a Review section in your profile, where you can link through to reviews you’ve done.

Nope :wink: September 30th.

So many Anker Innovations products! Glad to see you’re a Soundcore fan :smiley: Welcome!

If I listed all my Anker/roav/nebula/Eufy products the pages would be a mile long

Force of habit, not to mention my iPad’s auto correct :laughing:

this warms my cockles to hear this.

Only part I don’t like is the part about referrals. In almost 2 years, I got 1 friend to join… I’ve told loads face to face, and FB/twit the link all the time, but no one joins or cares what I write… One or the other

Hi, i am new to Soundcore - unfortunately I don’t have any products yet - but a lot from Anker. :grinning:

1 Like

@ndalby, I’m curious. Are you a mod on here as well?

@TechMan No, just a standard user / chap / fan / troublemaker (joking) :grin:

Maybe I can steal your position for this community!! As long as soundcore doesn’t mind a spaz as a mod :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

All are equal now.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

All little, humble, simple participants. :rofl:

2 Likes

What Soundcore products I have/had?
More than I use at the moment. :laughing:

Many I have given to the family and friends here.
What is left?

3 speakers only.
But these are frequently in use of course.

I wrote reviews and comparisons about these all.
Of course of those I gave away too.

1 Like

Troublemaker is my title! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ha, so I will call me jester.

You still got the outfit if not merkle has a few spare :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: