The Sound of Black Friday

Hey all,

It’s the day after Thanksgiving and that can only mean one thing: turkey sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Oh, also, BLACK FRIDAY!

We’ve got a modest selection of exceptional audio gear available this year, so read on as I give you a rundown of what’s on offer.

First up, Motion Q.

Designed to travel with you on life’s adventures, Motion Q packs huge 360° sound with spine-tingling bass into a lightweight, waterproof casing.

Click Here

Next, Motion B.

Dual full-range drivers and an oversized bass radiator drop a huge 12W of stereo sound.

Click Here

Up third, Anker Soundcore.

Despite the confusing name, this is probably our best-selling Bluetooth speaker of all time, and for good reason. Excellent sound, great connectivity, and a totally portable design.

Click Here

Finally, we have the Anker Soundsync. The perfect way to stream wireless Bluetooth audio from non-Bluetooth devices.

Click Here

We hope there is something you like in there, whether you’re treating yourself or someone else! Now, let the countdown to Christmas begin…

3 Likes

awesome discounts! thanks for sharing!! :clap:

1 Like

Some great discounts.

1 Like

Too bad I spent all my money already…

1 Like

My fiance recently told me I have too many bluetooth speakers… so this thread started a fight.

Unfortunately everything I saved on my Amazon shopping cart is not on sale for cyber monday!

Where’s the cyber monday deals?

Good deal on Liberty 2 Pro on Amazon, even better than I’ve got on pre-ordered pair in October.

My daughter told me the same, so I gave he some.
Problems solved😉

Ahhh so it’s just jealousy. I think you are on to something!

Those one which are left I use really.
The 2 Flares and the Zero.
I wish I could connect the ZERO and the two Flares, using different eq.
This would create a more than perfect sound.
But even without this possibility its fine.

What do you mean using a different eq.? Than the soundcore app… or?

I assume meaning a different EQ balance for each target device. Sometimes the limitations of bluetooth are not great, if you do dual connect on even phones that support it, you don’t have any separate EQ control for the two target devices.

1 Like

Not only the souncore app is using eq.:wink:

Exactly!
This is what I meant!

You can always get and use the app ampme to connect all your bluetooth speakers together…although I dont know if it works for linux

1 Like

This one?

Will not work with LINUX.
But with ANDROID.