The Soundcore Christmas Countdown is Coming

Hi everyone,

This might just be the biggest Hannah’s Hint yet. I can’t believe @Loz is letting me write this post :shushing_face:

#SoundcoreChristmas is coming (it arrives next week to be exact), so we’re joining forces with 6 internet stars to bring you some very special limited edition Liberty 2 Pro earphones just in time for Christmas :christmas_tree::santa: Oh, and there’s going to be GIVEAWAYS!

Obviously, I can’t tell you their names yet but I do have some hints about their identities:

1. There’s a band who sound like they were named after a road.
2. A duo who love to investigate the interior of virtually any object.
3. Someone who loves a good scratch test.
4. A go-to source of music on Facebook.
5. This person loves remaking songs in innovative ways.
6. A YouTuber from the land of maple syrup and ice hockey.

Now, who could they be? Share your guesses in the comments if you think you’ve deciphered who is taking part!

:star_struck:

PS. It would also be great to hear your suggestions for who we should collaborate with in the future!

12 Likes

Sounds like next week should be a good time seeing who was brought in. I can’t wait to see the different designs.

1 Like

I don’t recognize any of those people… look forward to next week though :grin:

1 Like

Only one springs to mind for the six…could be an interesting week upcoming :grin:

1 Like

Interesting. One or two names come to mind, but we’ll see what pans out.

1 Like

LOLOLOL I do not think I can handle 6 streamer giveaway at one time … LOLOLOL

1 Like

It must be Tom :cat2: and Jerry :rat:

1 Like
  1. Backstreet Boys
  2. Jerry Rig Everything
  3. UnBox Therapy

No clue for the others :joy:

image Guess the forum format will change your numbered list to the proper order. :joy:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure “3” is Zack, he does really like a good scratch test.
His main phrase when test the durability of a device is “Scratches at a Level 6 with Deeper Grooves at a Level 7”

1 Like

Man, it better not be. That’s about as low as soundcore could go :joy: (though I think you’re right).

You got 2 and 3 mixed up :wink:

1 Like
  1. Backstreet Boys
  2. sounds like it is “What’s Inside” - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSrPuHtKbst7Zy8pyWn_3Cg
  3. Jerry Rig Everything
  4. No idea
  5. No idea
  6. Unbox Therapy
2 Likes

5 could be SethEverman or SeanHogan perhaps :thinking:

1 Like

That’s what I thought about “What’s inside“

2 Likes

Somehow I didn’t realize that number 6 was referring to Canadians. Could also be Dave2d

1 Like

I figured it was Unbox because he is always on a kick with phone/headphones nowadays.

1 Like
  1. Black Street…please let it be them and not the backstreet boys
  2. What’s Inside
  3. Jerry riggs everything
  4. Music on Facebook
  5. Weird Al Yankovic
  6. Unboxed Therapy

And there you have it, everyone on your list. :smiley:

3 Likes

Ooh, that would be cool. His music makes me chuckle (though I’m not usually a fan of the actual music).

2 Likes

#6 must be Canadian, I bet a stack of waffles on it.

1 Like

I was thinking of potentially backstreet for one. If that is the case, I have to try for my wife. lol. I may win by default. lol. I also thought about weird al as well. I would love if it is him as he is one of my favorites. Me and my bud would listen to him for hours as we were driving.

1 Like